Forum

LOL YOU CALL THIS A PREMIER TF2 LEAGUE?!

Created 25th October 2009 @ 16:22

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 Next »

Voyager I

aH

You’re punishing someone for a rule that did not exist at the time he committed the offense.

Most legal systems have a pretty clear stance on that.

ouch

another tf2street (sigh)

fJack

k^m

another tf2street (sigh)

If you’re referring to Voyager, he’s an esteemed American player who I’ve known for quite a while.

franco

voyagers aight

djc

d2f~

voyager isn’t “esteemed” please don’t lie fjack

nvm i consulted with my clan (idk? Gold [Dropped] Croquet Nationals) and we determined that “being made fun of by other community members for autism” qualifies you as esteemed

Last edited by djc,

fJack

k^m

Go troll GF maget.

Nostalgia

nvm i consulted with my clan (idk? Gold [Dropped] Croquet Nationals) and we determined that “being made fun of by other community members for autism” qualifies you as esteemed

The validity of his statement isn’t determined by whether he’s esteemed or not, also how can you make fun of someone for autism with a statement like that you fucking troll. “OH HAI I HAVE FRIENDS ON THE INTERNET AND WE TALK ABOUT OTHER PLAYERS LOLOLOLOLOL” Noone gives a shit who you’re clan is and what you determine as esteemed or not, fuck off.

Last edited by Nostalgia,

fJack

k^m

The validity of his statement isn’t determined by whether he’s esteemed or not, also how can you make fun of someone for autism with a statement like that you fucking troll. “OH HAI I HAVE FRIENDS ON THE INTERNET AND WE TALK ABOUT OTHER PLAYERS LOLOLOLOLOL” Noone gives a shit who you’re clan is and what you determine as esteemed or not, fuck off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIhFwLjsQug

Voyager I

aH

I’m a mid-level yank Medic with bad aim. I don’t think I’ve got much of a reputation beyond that. Some people like me, some people don’t.

This doesn’t really matter at the moment, though. There are lot of grounds under which this ban could be attacked, but we don’t need to bother arguing about them unless the admins here are willing to ignore basic concepts of modern justice.

Last edited by Voyager I,

Vali

-9w-

I’m a mid-level yank Medic with bad aim. I don’t think I’ve got much of a reputation beyond that. Some people like me, some people don’t.

That doesn’t really matter at the moment.

Dearjohncarter has proved that “div2 in the states” equates to about div5 standard over here.

djc

d2f~

your clan*

u mad?

djc

d2f~

fuck my internet

Last edited by djc,

Nostalgia

your clan*

u mad?

You mad?*

Nope, I just think you’re a dick. Morons like you should refrain from coming into this threads like this when there’s a discussion going on and pick up on something as irrelevant as “how known someone making a comment is”.

djc

d2f~

well if it makes you mad of course ima post in these threads in the manner in which i do, silly.

Sofa King

This topic dont make any sense …

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 Next »