kimsku

remove valve from tf2

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from Stew

[…]
So you are basically saying “I want the old soldier weapons with new skins”

I mean, what’s the point of the removing equalizer’s dph (damage per hp) ability. I think that nobody will use it then. If I am gonna run around the map at 1 hp, with almost the speed of the scout, I sure will like some benefit of it…

The speed is the benefit…?

Stew

I prefer instakill :)

shank

vs

We should remove the medic he is so OP and the demo scout and solly too we should play 2 heavys and 4 engys that would rule.

ZeyOrk

Quoted from kimsku

remove valve from tf2

+1

spence

¤_¤

#thedirecthit
http://www.thedirecthit.wordpress.com

was toooooo easy :)
x

Orange

KORE
element //

good story bro

spence

¤_¤

cool* story bro

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6126/2h2qnw8.jpg

Randdalf

(0v0)

Quoted from atreides

Would like to test a buff banner with a ragemeter that decreases when there’s no damageoutput for too long.

And fix the Equalizer finally, i.e. no damage bonus, retain the speed.

I’d have to disagree with the decreasing rage meter – medic’s don’t lose ubercharge, and there’d be an outroar if they did.

A decreasing rage meter could only work if, once the full rage is attained, it is locked at 100%, but it will otherwise decrease if not contributed to after a certain time.

That said, I see no reason at all why it needs a decreasing meter.

sMisk

:id:

Smart moves are the new airshot!

Waster

I dont see the need, why a soldier needs the ability to boost a team, because thats what the medics for. The buff banner is in fact stronger then the kritzkrieg because it boosts the whole team thats near him. If you tweak the buff banner so it is usable for the medic, i am interested. But i am against those stupid unlocks that falls outside the characters and abilities classes should have.

Largos^

PRO

Quoted from Waster

I dont see the need, why a soldier needs the ability to boost a team, because thats what the medics for. The buff banner is in fact stronger then the kritzkrieg because it boosts the whole team thats near him. If you tweak the buff banner so it is usable for the medic, i am interested. But i am against those stupid unlocks that falls outside the characters and abilities classes should have.

“SHOULD Have” is a very slippery slope. In order to make sidegrades, classes have to fill slightly different roles, otherwise the original or replacement gun will be OP.

Quoted from octochris

Whenever someone on my team in a pug uses direct shit I rage to high heaven.

It’s not even a victim of the same “it’s incredibly overpowered” nonsense that came about with the introduction of the backburner when the pyro update came out ages ago, it is a victim of people who would rather be seen to have the occasional airshot or percieved ‘stylish’ kill instead of actually using a weapon that does the damn job.

I am ready to get flamed :3

That’s actually a fair point, but since you seem to desire being flamed, here you go.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm52/XPelargos/Flame_on.jpg

Ched

.tony

Could make the rage meter degenerate over time. Make it require much less damage to build but require damage to be dealt quickly to achieve. Of course the degeneration would go off once you have achieved it. Could also reduce the duration of it.

With that you’d need one soldier to pull off some good damage then much more co-ordination to use the buff effectively. I’d like that anyways… :v

djc

d2f~

not -exactly- related to the thread but i always thought it’d be cool if someone who played demoman went around being the anti-fragga, posting like “OH MY GOD THE SOLDIER CAN DO xxx DAMAGE WITHOUT EVEN RELOADING” and “SO MUCH ROCKET SPAM”

that’s wha ti thought this thread would be when i saw the topic ))

Last edited by djc,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »