Forum

DCSB Red Team Fold

Created 9th September 2008 @ 00:58

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

As some of you know we lost a couple of players recently, which was coming for a while. There were a number of different reasons involved that Im just not going to go posting about or go into.

Either way, Ive decided tonight Im not going to rebuild the team. I did have a couple of people interested and could build a team that would have been more active but I just dont think TF2 is worth the time anymore. Random damage, configs and random hit registration just make me not want to bother as competitive games get more frustrating than they do enjoyable lately. There is also just nothing new anymore, its just the same players going from one team to the next so I could just wait for the next clan to fold and use them! :P I’d like to think we had a devent few month while we were going!

Sorry to those interested in joining, but thankyou for your support and interest in the team. Forsaken, Saiboat, and myself will still be in DCSB and playing occasionally(the clan is about as safe as you will find in TF2, after 7 years we’re not going to die after a couple of short term members leave), we will just make it all into one dcsb team and play for a bit of fun rather than looking to be competitive at a good level. Maybe we will choose to go for it again sometime later. We will still all be in #DCSB.

Mole

JimmyBreeze

k^m

welp

cubeth

rda

Sad to watch you leave the competetive scene, absolutely top team in your prime.

:'[

Bas1c

there is a curse^^

one team of the cup finals fold :S

F2

Danmark

Sad to hear that =(
What happened to FallingAway though? He has deleted his etf2l profile.

Look again.
http://etf2l.org/forum/user/887/

I’m very sad to hear that… But I can’t blame you. I just hope to see you, both personally and DCSB, play competitively again in the future.

pukz

Sad news guys :(

Hope your back fighting fit next season :)

sc.lofty

Noes :(

Best team in div 2 tbfh.

veehell

-cavalier-

Ah sad to read it.

Last match DCSB vs Interrobang (clanbase match) was awsome!
Hope i will see some of the “cows” back in scene soon.

GL
cheers

wiz

THE DEAD COWS WILL STRIKE BACK!!!!!111one

shifty

Sir

;[

bobberyayo

8{

(L)

Falling Away

You won’t get rid of me that easily f2 ;)

On another note thought, shame it had to end like this :(

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »