Forum

Quantums Little Config v2.1 (FPS+Movie)

Created 13th October 2009 @ 09:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

revanxp

ty quantum. I tweaked the highquality cfg to my needs. Still looking how to set texture quality to high (currently is very high). I think i have to change mat_picmip to 0… iìll give it a shot

Last edited by revanxp,

Thanks Quantum for putting so much time into this. Its a great config

Last edited by dusty,

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

i had installed the movie cfg but i removed it and installed the fps cfg
but now , i don’t have a hud..

FIXED
with more hud ^^

Last edited by Brainmaster,

revanxp

BUG!
Unknown command “QLC_EnableNormalUber”
Alias file does not include this alias. You forgot to add it in the new version ^^

Last edited by revanxp,

Quantum

vR

BUG!
Unknown command “QLC_EnableNormalUber”
Alias file does not include this alias. You forgot to add it in the new version ^^

Since 2 weeks without a PC back to work ;)
Just add this to the Quantum.cfg/HelperCfg/QLC_Alias.cfg and it should work.

alias QLC_EnableNormalUber “r_worldlights 4; r_maxdlights 32”

revanxp

ty

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

any chance of getting the fpscfg working with dx 9 ? without getting after 15 min playing hl2.exe doens’t work anymore..

Last edited by Brainmaster,

revanxp

any chance of getting the fpscfg working with dx 9 ? without getting after 15 min playing hl2.exe doens’t work anymore..

it already works. Just be sure to define your dxlevel in your launch options instead setting it in the config file

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

it already works. Just be sure to define your dxlevel in your launch options instead setting it in the config file

oh, i tried it in the cfg :) thanks

Killzone

I like this config better than m0re’s (though m0re’s HUD is great) :) . I also do some mapping, is it possible that whenever i start up TF2 from within hammer, it switches to HighQuality? Some startup command or so?

Or is there a way to have a button in the menu where you can switch to a different config?

Oh and the UltraHighFPS is nice (500 fps :S ), but it felt like i was playing Quake or something :D .

revanxp

It could be possible. But you have to tweak and duplicate some txt files.
Adding in the menù the command engine exec nameofthedifferentconfig.cfg

sKaz

KP

thanks m8 :D

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

how can you get a stable fps ?

Quantum

vR

I like this config better than m0re’s (though m0re’s HUD is great) :) . I also do some mapping, is it possible that whenever i start up TF2 from within hammer, it switches to HighQuality? Some startup command or so?

Or is there a way to have a button in the menu where you can switch to a different config?

Oh and the UltraHighFPS is nice (500 fps :S ), but it felt like i was playing Quake or something :D .

To make the cfg work with Hammer you have to copy the config to the Hammer TF2 Folder. I have in mind that Hammer uses his own TF2 folder, but its quite some time i map 1/3 of a map which i think will never come to life ;)
If i´m wrong use the Launchoption from the Source sdk to start the autoexec.cfg.

You can use the Favorite ServerCode to execute anything you want.
just use the alias. You should use the alias i defined in my MainConfig.cfg or execute the alias AFTER my config loaded (f.e autoexec.cfg)

-> alias QLC_FavoriteServer01 “exec mycfg” <-
would execute ../cfg/mycfg.cfg if you klick on the "Favorite Server One"

I´m working atm at 2.7 which will have an weaponscript integrated. More infos about that can/will be found in the QLC Steamgroup or here after the Betatesting.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/QuantumsLittleConfig

Last edited by Quantum,

Quantum

vR

Ignore Doublepost

Last edited by Quantum,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »