Forum

Mod Idea.

Created 10th October 2009 @ 05:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

kaidus

WiK?

Had a simple idea for a mod that I thought I’d pitch in case anyone wants to take it up. Basically it’s a variation of the game bulldog. For those that don’t know, it’s a game that used to be played on school playgrounds (before it got banned wtf?!) and in rugby training sessions. Basically one guy starts in the middle with everyone else being on one side of him. The groups goal is to charge past the fucker and get to the “safe point” on the other side. If you get “tagged”, you join the guy in the middle. Next time everyone has to get past both guys, so on and so fourth, until everyone’s been “tagged”.

The basic idea of the mod is this, but with rocket jumping and air shots. I don’t know how to mod, persay, but I know enough to know that anyone who does know how to mod could whack this up faster than an egg sandwhich. It’s basically everything you love in bball with none of that crappy floor spamming and other dull shit.

Last edited by kaidus,

RobbaZ

[FADER]

I wanna play this.

Troels

WUL

Great idea, sounds pretty awesome…

Rele

I agree, this sounds pretty cool.

exm

Sounds interesting

mineral

[kpwr]

wicked :)

David

The basic idea of the mod is this, but with rocket jumping and air shots. I don’t know how to mod, persay, but I know enough to know that anyone who does know how to mod could whack this up faster than an egg sandwhich. It’s basically everything you love in bball with none of that crappy floor spamming and other dull shit.

Sounds like a good idea, you would need some kill trigger on the floor to make you rocket jump, + it would just need to be 1 airshot that tags you. Maybe no self damage + 1 health.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

banned? We play that all the time around here, even with little children (7+) :D I loved it a a kid, fighting your way out to not get ‘tagged’. (you had to get people 100% off the ground, so plenty options to escape if you struggled hard enough :) )

AnimaL

imo making any mod to game is waste of time as it usualy gets played for 2 days and then dies, doesnt matter if its good

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

deneusbeer just admitted he plays with 7year olds.

Last edited by numlocked,

Edd

T2P

LOL, why on earth is it banned, used to be great fun in rugby :>

exm

imo making any mod to game is waste of time as it usualy gets played for 2 days and then dies, doesnt matter if its good

I dont know much about map making, but I think it would be possible to just make a map and not a mod. Anyone with better knowladge can confirm that?

hymzi

[MIPC]

I remember this one! I belive it was called “Who’s afraid of the niggerguy!” here in finland.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

^ LOL

Skyride

DUCS

I remember this one! I belive it was called “Who’s afraid of the niggerguy!” here in finland.

http://www.creepygif.com/images/full/10.gif

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »