Forum

Doing something about the idler punishment

Created 3rd September 2009 @ 02:41

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »

Hats are OP.

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

Think someone should make a ‘Cheat free league’ such as the CFTF2L. Only players with Halos can join it :PPPPPPPPP

The best and only good thing about this is that the ‘idlers’ (The ones who care so much about the items (they downloaded a program to get them)) can’t get this one item because they idled. The jealousy of that alone combined with not having any of the hats they gained in the months(?) of idling is priceless.

Sucks in the short term though :/

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Think someone should make a ‘Cheat free league’ such as the CFTF2L. Only players with Halos can join it :PPPPPPPPP

The best and only good thing about this is that the ‘idlers’ (The ones who care so much about the items (they downloaded a program to get them)) can’t get this one item because they idled. The jealousy of that alone combined with not having any of the hats they gained in the months(?) of idling is priceless.

Sucks in the short term though :/

trading system? so we can get the fucking halo
but nobody wants that shit “hat”
it has disadvantages like you can be seen better,
I hope every scout, sniper, spy uses it when we play them,
so they can eat their moral victory … in HELL

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Its ok Che you can tell us if your jealous, we understand.

Assault Marine Sigh

haha gotta say I idled for like 2 days, and was annoyed at how they just came and deleted everything.
Saying that I was flagged for using it but lost nothing (only got like 3 duplicates which the programme deleted).

Although I dont consider the programme a cheat, why are you nerdraging about it ? Valve aint gonna do shit in response to this group, other than maybe give everyone else another hat ?

Also agreed on the whole punishing the playerbase who didnt use the idler by not healing etc is pretty low and childish.

I would also like to add, who even likes the halo ? I gotta say the only hats I like are the 2 newest soldier ones, even then my idling for the two days was only when I was actually on my computer, either playing another game or forum scrolling :D

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Its ok Che you can tell us if your jealous, we understand.

Watch my backpack, I didnt lost my hat :P
new: http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197972789870
old: http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197972789870?time=1251812050

zodiak

i lolled @ this discussion and topic!!
Guys it was obvious that using an external software is cheating isnt it? :) …please… i am still laughing… lol! :DD

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

But you didn’t get the halo ;p
Jealousy!!

valve bitchsmacked us idlers.
quit whining.

and tbh, engineers cowboy hat > all so far

caliban

fail

*cry cry cry* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCF6MGjslpw

:D

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

lets all be envious then
and fu baerbel http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197961849028

agron

Relic

Damn I look good in my halo.

m8y, me too. It brings out the blue in my eyes ^____^

san-

h.

so basically you rageing coz u cheated? hats are just a gimmick, it doesnt rly matter, why make such a fuss about it.

Im happy tough, thx to you guys i finally got my first hat! >_>

skinnie

TCM

FU valve : giving me only a stupid sniper hat that looks almost completely identical as the normal one after weeks of idling and now taking it back

DIE

stko!

-9m-
-9m-

First of all: I idled. I got two hats. These hats are now no more.

However, like most of the TF2 community, I knew I was doing something that could be potentially looked-upon as untoward by Valve. Anyone who used this application thinking it was 100% innocuous deserves more than what Valve have done.

Let’s evaluate what happened: we acquired our items illegally. Valve have caught onto this and removed the items we obtained illegally. That’s it — nothing more, nothing less. There’s absolutely no argument against this. Stop acting like you’ve been accused of a crime you didn’t commit.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »