Forum

Soldier's Rocketjump post Classless patch.

Created 15th August 2009 @ 11:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

ambra

reaction video IF soldier gets fixed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpJyG7B6tAI

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

rofl

d0gs

Today i played a mix for the first time since the update. If they don’t fix the rocketjumping (although i’m sure they will) i will quit tf2. How can they castrate my beloved solly like that??!! ;.;

Kinyu

popkõrns

Mads whined about this too, but then i raged, and got a merc ;> thx valve

Skyride

DUCS

Well Mads is bloody well correct. At the moment, the soldier is useless as a 6v6 class. Which also makes playing medic awful since there is now bassically 0 protection for you.
;_;

Anyone thinking this isn’t a massive issue clearly has not a fucking clue about 6v6.

Kinyu

popkõrns

Which also makes playing medic awful since there is now bassically 0 protection for you.

i don’t get this, like when you see the scout jumping on medic, 1st thing you do is jump? :D ok..

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

no frycry, the new update meant that point blank rockets do _no_ damage to the enemy (rofl) but still take massive self-dmg off yourself (lulz)

xtala

valve has stated

lol’d.

They also stated they wouldn’t put movement or sight impairing abilities in the game, now we got the FaN, Airblast, Sandman, Natasha & Jarate.
What they say has little to no weight anymore as far as I’m concerned.

TBH I like the broken state the solly is in atm, this is exactly how it feels to play the class on a daily basis.

YOu can hardly call jarate sight impairing or the airblast movement impairing.

Anyone thinking this isn’t a massive issue clearly has not a fucking clue about 6v6.

+1

Im with Fragga on this one, and thats saying alot.

RIP SOLDIER

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

valve has stated

lol’d.

They also stated they wouldn’t put movement or sight impairing abilities in the game, now we got the FaN, Airblast, Sandman, Natasha & Jarate.
What they say has little to no weight anymore as far as I’m concerned

Show me the source, please.

IIRC, it’s a rumor that’s gone around the forum while Valve themselves haven’t actually said anything about it. So if you can show me proof, then I’ll thank ya and be on my way, if you can’t, I’ll say thanks for spreading the misinformation.

hoppi

TIDS

it’s not that tragic guys :/ just chill and wait until it gets fixed. its still possible to play soldier even if the gameplay changed like about 1%…

valve has stated

lol’d.

What they say has little to no weight anymore as far as I’m concerned.

TBH I like the broken state the solly is in atm, this is exactly how it feels to play the class on a daily basis.

YOu can hardly call jarate sight impairing or the airblast movement impairing.

You can call Jarate sight impairing if you’re colour blind.

wer

tfortress.no

it’s not that tragic guys :/ just chill and wait until it gets fixed. its still possible to play soldier even if the gameplay changed like about 1%…

Yes it will be fixed, but it sure ruins the game when u cant rocket jump to the spire, and the demo cant sticky the cp :/

fear887

entropy

Yes it will be fixed, but it sure ruins the game when u cant rocket jump to the spire, and the demo cant sticky the cp :/

and the scout can do these jumps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9UcxUzOvEI

hoppi

TIDS

why always badlands then? :x i think if every team have to do 2 jumps onto the spire even if u are not used to it, its no advantage.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »