Created 13th August 2009 @ 23:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »

archy

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/6483/unbenanntwyb.jpg

awesome

indeed

Inexistence

Üb

I noticed on granary that there are, on the Blu side second point, on those pillars there are the ledges, so that scouts can easily jump up to the balcony, that red has.

hoppi

TIDS

havent found any big changes on granary tbh.
the pistol stuff is nice. i think everybody round here is able to press a button 12 times very fast, so nvm about “noobs”

fJack

k^m

I noticed on granary that there are, on the Blu side second point, on those pillars there are the ledges, so that scouts can easily jump up to the balcony, that red has.

weird you could achieve the same thing by jumping on the shelf @ blu side.

eoN^

YAY! Noobs now have a pistol script by holding down mouse 1! It’s not longer a skill!… How retarded are Valve >_>

Goes to slow.

djc

d2f~

YAY! Noobs now have a pistol script by holding down mouse 1! It’s not longer a skill!… How retarded are Valve >_>

the admins of etf2l have been asking for this from valve for a while afaik

every change on granary is minor (CP3 was moved 16 units in one direction, ledges from red cp2 mirrored on blu cp2, i think they removed a ledge from red cp1 or maybe added it to blu cp1)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Hmm changes to granary, lets take a look :D

update: it’s the 2nd cap blue side, pillars now are the same as on the red side (so you can jump up)

djc

d2f~

oh they also added a sawhorse to red side of mid to mirror the one on blu side

Deleteme

Epic update!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Can’t join any server, just dx80 particle error shit :(

FADe

fucks m0rehud :[[[[[

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/290/hatsq.jpg

^^ all the new hats

eoN^

fucks m0rehud :[[[[[

Yeah, just backup all your old stuff tbh and get ready for all the new configs tomorrow :)

Tenshi

They fucked the demoman up!
Stickyjumps now do WAY more damage then before.
Its like for a jump that did 45dmg before, u now get 80dmg AND u jump much further.

hoppi

TIDS

Can’t join any server, just dx80 particle error shit :(

there are about 5 servers where u can play already ;)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

They fucked the demoman up!
Stickyjumps now do WAY more damage then before.
Its like for a jump that did 45dmg before, u now get 80dmg AND u jump much further.

Yeah, it changes mid rush a bit I think, because you have less health. Maybe even an alternative route on badlands.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 8 Next »