Forum

i37 TF2 Tourny

Created 8th August 2009 @ 15:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Was a fantastic match, far from the “steamroll” that was predicted, fantastic play from [SAS]Bones pretty much the entire match, mvp award anyone?

Grats S7 and well played everyone!

Also A_Spec and Deman are usually much, much better at NOT shouting out about Spy’s and Pyros.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Good game seemed to be enjoyed by all, so I think it met it’s goal. Thanks actually to the crowd that were cheering and enjoying it, made it much more fun for me atleast to be in that atmosphere.

gg mori the rape pyro ;D

And fyi, I am a girl, contrary to what Deman thinks :p

FireStorm

-9m-

Was a really good game and very enjoyable to play in front of the really good crowd which had turned up to show there support for both teams and TF2 it self.

Bones was on form as SAS demo and did alot of good stuff and wp SAS.

Only gripe is the computers we played on were a bit crappy, 50 fps on mid not good !!!! but not letting that deduct from the amazing experience we all had.

GG

Vali

-9w-

And fyi, I am a girl, contrary to what Deman thinks :p

Bet he saw the penis.

Inexistence

Üb

I had perfectly fine fps the whole game, was at about a contant 100+ at least. I wasn’t used to the weirdo 16:9 thing, though I’d still probably have played just as badly without it.

I loved the point where 4 of s7 were dead, and me and Nymthae were just running from choke to our base, SAS were capping middle, I realised I had some stickies left, exploded them and two SAS guys died. It was so funny.

Again, really great experience. Thanks also to the crowd and commentators for making that game what it was :D

Bones

[SAS]
[SAS]

Would make me sad if “Sat in front row, we only saw SAS, but there’s stable rumour that s7 failed a few on purpose to make it more interesting.” was true :(

dougiie

CotC

so for all of us that couldnt be @ i37… we can watch it on quadv soon-ish? ?

Jones

Thats not true at all. I was trying 100% and I’m sure I speak for everyone else when I say this. Was a bit alien playing with a large crowd and on different pc’s, but a very exciting experience. Was one hell of a buzz.

p.s. Lolz at my fail spy

p.p.s. <3 aspec (bastard!)

Inexistence

Üb

If the rest did, I know nothing about that. I tried 100% and you guys certainly owned me on a few rounds. I run out of ammo so much as demo D:

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yeah we all palyed 100% ^_^ just at 2-0 we switched 1 scout to a sniper on round start to chill things out as it was 2-0 after a few minutes, sas took that round 2-1 and then we went serious again and tbh sas rolled us properly and took it to 2-2 ^_^ after that we then kept (trying) to play well.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Would make me sad if “Sat in front row, we only saw SAS, but there’s stable rumour that s7 failed a few on purpose to make it more interesting.” was true :(

Nah, bones you just fucking denied us everytime : Been on form all competition.

Yeah I did go sniper, but that was more because I thought if I actually shot at mid from far back I could do more damage then like a 40fps scout. Oh and also because Jhs movies before hand inspired me… Such a good games, bones easily for motm. WP to memento to.

MeGoodEye

Was a fantastic match, far from the “steamroll” that was predicted, fantastic play from [SAS]Bones pretty much the entire match, mvp award anyone?

The same thought crossed my mind.

I was screenwatching him constantly, there were some awesome plays in there. Can’t wait for record.

Bones

[SAS]
[SAS]

I forgot to record a demo, but i wouldnt have been able to get it due to it being a match pc.

So I hope there is some STV out there, i heard tapley got / nearly got some double airshots which i missed.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Chances are A_Spec and Deman got demo’s or SourceTV got some (was sourceTV on there?) there’ll be a recording somewhere.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quadv.com :) sign up and watch the on demand service. Will shout when aspec has uploaded.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »