Forum

International scrims

Created 27th July 2009 @ 05:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

agron

Relic

We played in season 3 of cevo 3-4 months ago. Finished 3rd after coL (reptile’s team) and pandemic/loaded (carnage’s team). The important games were the most exciting games I’ve played in a long time, always fun with the added eu vs usa aspect. That said it was annoying and painful to play euro games around 21cet then sleep a few hours and play NA games around 4am. Lack of sleep combined with the ping issue isnt that fun in the long run. Games like that dont even let you see “how you fare” against teams from other continents. Only a lan would. I wouldnt recommend aussies to play in euro leagues. Not worth it :) (the occasional scrim/friday night mix notwithstanding ofc)

agron

Relic

Double-whammied :)))

MKY

vs

yeah I wasn’t going to suggest doing a season I just thought it might be fun to play some of the euro teams every now and then. Being a brit living in aus I get bored of them lol.

if anyone wants to try and scrim some time add me on steam my user name is MilkyMidget thanks :)

exm

are you trolling?

No. I just heard it over mirc (???) and wanted to know if its true…

Memento Mori

Yeah, sure. Playing with 200+ is no probs!

OFF-TOPIC: I heard that best american teams are about div3 level and would get bumraped by our div1 teams. Anyone can bust/confirm this myth?

One time, I asked for a mid game in tf.wars. Team answers, I give them our server IP. Get in, see they have 150-200 ping. Ask if the ping is ok. “Yes, we are from canada”.

okayy

We start playing, immediately roll them. They weren’t even at middle by the time we capped the point. Didn’t think they knew how to rocket jump.

“mid”. Yep.

yin

mh sounds interesting tested it it today i have 220 ping on asian server and 190 on a american one :o

(living in germany :P)

just test the warservers and then go play. hf

exm

One time, I asked for a mid game in tf.wars. Team answers, I give them our server IP. Get in, see they have 150-200 ping. Ask if the ping is ok. “Yes, we are from canada”.

okayy

We start playing, immediately roll them. They weren’t even at middle by the time we capped the point. Didn’t think they knew how to rocket jump.

“mid”. Yep.

lol. So now there’s one guy denying my statement, one confirming and 2 guys acusing me of trolling. This is turning out to be quite intresting off-topic turn :D

Waebi

‹Con›

lol. So now there’s one guy denying my statement, one confirming and 2 guys acusing me of trolling. This is turning out to be quite intresting off-topic turn :D

he didnt confirm it, read again. What i see is that “mid” might be a bit lower in their case (or whatever), but the top teams are just as good, maybe a TINY BIT less.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Ping? What’s that?

That thing you have an abundance of :p.

AFAIK NA div 1 teams are on par with ours. Even if some of them resort to using west coast servers ;-)

MKY

vs

if you guys want I will give you the link to our comp/forums we have some demo’s and whatnot so you guys can see how our top teams play :D http://www.ozfortress.com

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2