Forum

Windows 7

Created 31st May 2009 @ 14:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

kaidus

WiK?

The crashes only happen whilst playing TF2 also (well, TF2 is the only game I’ve played, point is it doesn’t happen @ desktop).

@xtala: amd 5200+, GeForce 7950GX2, 2gig generic RAM, some generic mobo

baerbel

trick17
trick17

The crashes only happen whilst playing TF2 also (well, TF2 is the only game I’ve played, point is it doesn’t happen @ desktop).

@xtala: amd 5200+, GeForce 7950GX2, 2gig generic RAM, some generic mobo

driver version for geforce?
i used to have some issues with bsod but after a driver update everything was fine…

J3

aceleration issue fixed with the lachesis drivers, no acel at all so far in win 7 pre-rtm so is a good to go guys, will change as soon as gold is out xD

Dinofish

I’m also using Windows 7 at the moment, but I got a major problem whilst playing TF2. After ~20 min playing TF2 my frames are dropping down to 50-70 from 100-120. And that sux cause you can feel that the game isnt smooth and I’m also using a FPS-config, where such a problem shouldnt be there. When I rejoin the map, then its back to 100-120 fps for ~20 min and then it drops again.
The temperature of the CPU and GPU are ok, so that seems not to be the problem. Also its a fresh installed Windows 7.

My specs:

Intel Core 2 Duo 7300
4 GB DDR 800 MHz
ATI 4870 HD 1 GB
Windows 7 64-Bit

Hope someone can help me, or maybe has the same problem.

sickless

fnx.simrai

is steam working now? My window with steam just freezes. Windows 7 64-Bit

kolox

obs.

Java apps aren’t working on Windows 7 for me. Anyone had this problem/a fix?

baerbel

trick17
trick17

is steam working now? My window with steam just freezes. Windows 7 64-Bit

its working fine for me. no problems at all

AnimaL

using win7 64-bit, having trouble with ping, especialy increasing in fights… while on xp i have stable 46-49 ms ping, on win7 i have unstable 65ms that goes even above 80 in fights sometimes… :/ unplayable… Anyone had such a problem?

kolox

obs.

Ping has been fine for me afaik, but my cod4 keeps crashing now :<

AnimaL

nvm i found out whats the prob – “fps_max 0” pushing cpu above net… :/ kinda fucked OS if cpu can bottleneck interwebs even having dual core cpu :DD

nvc

Ping has been fine for me afaik, but my cod4 keeps crashing now :<

+1

i had to format because all of my quake engine games crashed :)

cod4, quake 3 & quake live

kolox

obs.

It’s been running fine since my reformat on [Saturday?]

just started crashing there, will restart and retry.

saiboat

wtf animal now with fps_max 0 i get like a 90 ping and with fps_max 30 i get 60 ping. but what do i want to do with 30 fucking lousy fps. awesome new technology :|
thanks anyways for the tip

Grem

rEJ
TG

Don’t know if people know this fix already, but what the hey. It’s the ‘bug’ where everytime you change a map or you alt-tab, the tf2 volume turns itself down. The fix can be found in one of the posts in the following thread. Enjoy!

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=596519

Skyride

DUCS

Don’t know if people know this fix already, but what the hey. It’s the ‘bug’ where everytime you change a map or you alt-tab, the tf2 volume turns itself down. The fix can be found in one of the posts in the following thread. Enjoy!

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=596519

ROFL

Its actually a “feature”. That thread link is lulz. Ok, its easy to disable, annoyed me to at first. :)

Go into Control Panel > Sound > Communications. Then pick “Do Nothing”.

Problem fixed. :D

EDIT: Just realised someone posted this fix on the that forum already. :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »