Have I downloaded m0re’s hud barbie edition? http://box.jisko.net/i/08e730.jpg

I downloaded it 1 month ago and wasn’t pink :/

Noticed that too. Barbie edition rulez ^^

Weirdz

I downloaded again autoexec since update but my ammo is still hide :(

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Just install it like you would if you were installing the HUD for the first time and it will work fine.

Though i did notice without my ammo counter i rarely ran out of ammo because i was always picking more up just in case.

Weirdz

It works but now I got 6v6 scoreboard every time … in 12v12 I can’t see the total players :(

I renamed scoreboard_pub.res now it works thanks.

Last edited by Weirdz,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

In the readme (downloaded with the HUD) there is a walkthrough of how to get the 12v12 scoreboard back.

I don’t mind the 6v6 scoreboard tbh, it might get a little annoying when playing pubs but not too much.

knux

.iF

the old basic scoreboard doesnt exist anymore :( it’s like the same as the tf2 default one -_- that sux

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

hey m0re, i love your hud…

I was wondering tho, if it is possible to give the “Respawn in X seconds” a background, because a lot of times the background is too bright to read the white text.

I don’t really know how it works, but if it is possible to edit the ammo/chargebars/etc for each weapon, wouldn’t it be possible to add some text/image that indicates what weapon your holding? Or do most weapons share the same layout?

-slate

Grem

rEJ
TG

Getting the same problem that others mentioned. Can’t see ammo or status bar for ubers/jar etc. Reinstallation of HUD hasn’t done anything. The game res is 1920×1080 (16:9). Any solutions?

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Have I downloaded m0re’s hud barbie edition? http://box.jisko.net/i/08e730.jpg

I downloaded it 1 month ago and wasn’t pink :/

That’s because you have tournament mode HUD enabled.It turns the respawn time letters into pink.Talking about tournament mode HUD, does someone know the console command for it?

NeoX

Talking about tournament mode HUD, does someone know the console command for it?

cl_use_tournament_specgui 1

Last edited by NeoX,

Getting the same problem that others mentioned. Can’t see ammo or status bar for ubers/jar etc. Reinstallation of HUD hasn’t done anything. The game res is 1920×1080 (16:9). Any solutions?

same problem

M0re

hi guys, im on mobile here so ive been unable to test my hud. tho if youre missing ammo counter and such its usually from enabled minhud. so cl_hud_minmode 0. :)

termi

Ecliptic

hi guys, im on mobile here so ive been unable to test my hud. tho if youre missing ammo counter and such its usually from enabled minhud. so cl_hud_minmode 0. :)

Ive tried it and it didnt work do you mabye have any other suggestions?

Last edited by termi,

knux

.iF

the old basic scoreboard doesnt exist anymore :( it’s like the same as the tf2 default one -_- that sux

In addition, i’ve the pink inscritpions :D

but scoreboard sux :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 34 35 36 ... 48 Next »