Forum

TFTV removed my stream from the sidebar

Created 2nd October 2019 @ 15:37

Add A Reply Pages: 1

sheepy dog's hand

(puffy vulva)
SORA⚡️
bad

TFTV removed my stream from the sidebar. I know a few of you watch my stream from there so just follow me or look for me on the TF2 tab. I’ve asked 4 admins and tried to contact 2 more and the only admin to reply to me told me I was banned from the forums because I was “banned from saying anything political”. I didn’t know I was banned from saying anything political and don’t remember being told that.

I barely talked about politics at all and definitely didn’t say anything ban worthy. The only time I went political was just when I was talking about how my religion and it’s followers were being persecuted in the middle east. You can check through my posts for yourself if you want, none of them were removed.

https://www.teamfortress.tv/user/sheepy_dogs_hand

I asked if I could just have my stream back in the sidebar because I don’t care about the forums but they said that because i’m banned from the forums, my stream can’t be on the sidebar. I’m not even sure why i’m banned from the forums and why they can’t just allow my stream to be on the sidebar but none of the admins will talk to me. Despite me attempting to talk to them, the only other answer i’ve gotten from an admin is:

“I don’t know why you’re banned but I can tell you they have no interest in reversing it”

So since the tftv admins seem to have no intention of talking to me or allowing my stream back on the sidebar I thought I should let people know I will still be streaming PCWs and such, you just won’t see me on the tftv sidebar. Since a lot of viewers come from that sidebar I would appreciate a follow if you ever watch my stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/sheepy_dogs_hand

kusakka

algaKZ

#freesheepy

konr

idd.

Quoted from kusakka

#freesheepy

joseph_

NURSEY

Quoted from kusakka

#freesheepy

sheepy dog's hand

(puffy vulva)
SORA⚡️
bad

I have an official tonight, will stream full days warmup and the game itself unless its being casted, if so i will just stream hard warmup and PCWs

sheepy dog's hand

(puffy vulva)
SORA⚡️
bad

Gemm, why won’t you accept my discord, steam or twitch friend requests or messages. I still haven’t been told anything. I’m literally just asking to talk to you.

Add A Reply Pages: 1