Logs:

Week 1
BANK HEI$T vs Super Dickmann’s KANNONEN! pl_upward
inVision vs SENSATION RED pl_upward
Lucrosa vs Weed Cake Sellers pl_upward

Week 2
BANK HEI$T vs Lucrosa koth_coalplant_b8 | cp_gullywash_final1
inVision vs Weed Cake Sellers koth_coalplant_b8 | cp_gullywash_final1
SENSATION RED vs Super Dickmann’s KANNONEN! koth_coalplant_b8 | cp_gullywash_final1

Week 3
BANK HEI$T vs Weed Cake Sellers pl_badwater
inVision vs Super Dickmann’s KANNONEN! pl_badwater
Lucrosa vs SENSATION RED pl_badwater

Week 4
BANK HEI$T vs SENSATION RED cp_propaganda_b16 | koth_product_rcx
inVision vs Lucrosa cp_propaganda_b16 | koth_product_rcx
Weed Cake Sellers vs Super Dickmann’s KANNONEN! cp_propaganda_b16 | koth_product_rcx

Week 5
BANK HEI$T vs inVision cp_steel
Weed Cake Sellers vs SENSATION RED cp_steel

Semi-Finals
BANK HEI$T vs inVision – koth_coalplant_b8 | cp_propaganda_b16 | cp_gullywash_final1

Grand Finals
Super Dickmann’s KANNONEN! vs inVision – ?

s/o to dReamyyy for helping me out with some stuff like making the whole creation process a bit less painful

If there’s any mistakes I’ve made in the sheet like incorrect conditional formatting or data (very likely as I made this on a whim), feel free to post in the thread and I’ll do my best to correct it. Can additionally add some stuff if there is enough interest (aka more than one person).

Changelog:
– Fixed conditional formatting for Heavy’s KAM.
– Fixed incorrect stats for Doom.
– Adjusted amount of games for Madman and TimTum from 4-1 to 3-2 respectively.
– Fixed incorrect stats for Karppi.

ps kosuke u blow

Last edited by Adje,

Polarium

LFT
poor

Where the fuck are the engie picks per min???

mezzo

SMEGGIES.
SDCK

that’s epic, gj

Lucian

$$$

Thank you Adje, however why not add damage taken for sniper aswell? You will be able to see which snipers got pressured a lot during the season.

this is pretty damn cool to see a full set of stats. nice work here

proky

(Trial Admin)
SMEGGIES.
SDCK

Thank you Adje, however why not add damage taken for engies aswell? You will be able to see which engies got pressured a lot during the season.

Clark

kiolox
SDCK

It doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to combine the stats of the regular season and the playoffs.

There is a very good reason the regulations of every major sport (and e-sport for that matter) dictate that the league’s regular season and the playoffs are essentially two different entities of the same competition. In NHL, for example, there are even separate trophies for the winner of the regular season and the winner of playoffs.

It makes even less sense when you think about the fact that in prem right now there are only 2 playoffs games. All it does is just skews the stats really.

Good work either way.

AlesKee

(League Admin)

Quoted from Clark

It doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to combine the stats of the regular season and the playoffs.

There is a very good reason the regulations of every major sport (and e-sport for that matter) dictate that the league’s regular season and the playoffs are essentially two different entities of the same competition. In NHL, for example, there are even separate trophies for the winner of the regular season and the winner of playoffs.

It makes even less sense when you think about the fact that in prem right now there are only 2 playoffs games. All it does is just skews the stats really.

Good work either way.

NHL playoffs are substantially longer than the 2 games you play in HL playoffs though. Personally I think its good to look at the stats per minute as that gives you a much better idea of overall impact compared to flat numbers, so as long as you do that its fairly accurate.

dReamyyy

nufcZONE
:)

Quoted from Clark

Good work either way.

The stats are just from the regular season

Last edited by dReamyyy,

Adje

Lucrosa

Quoted from Clark

I literally linked this sheet to people for feedback before that playoff game even happened. Not saying you could have known that, but you could have also just opened the sheet and looked at the amount of games played per player before making your assumptions (none are above 5). It does not include playoffs, the logs in the OP are just there as a summary for easier reference. If you are saying this because you noticed something does not add up, please do pinpoint what’s wrong and I’ll happily correct it.

Good job compiling this. Pleased to see some of my gamers had surprisingly decent stats.

I notice Timtum (who merced for SENS week 1) is listed as 1 match played, and Madman as 4, when it should be 2 & 3 respectively. Based on the time played the other stats may be correct, but definitely worth checking.

Adje

Lucrosa

Quoted from Dave_the_Irate

Good job compiling this. Pleased to see some of my gamers had surprisingly decent stats.

I notice Timtum (who merced for SENS week 1) is listed as 1 match played, and Madman as 4, when it should be 2 & 3 respectively.

Did a check and you’re right. The amount of games played per gamer is basically the only thing I can’t let my program generate for me and for some classes there were an awful lot of mercs (ex. Heavy).

Should be fine now.

Clark

kiolox
SDCK

Quoted from Adje

[…]

I literally linked this sheet to people for feedback before that playoff game even happened. Not saying you could have known that, but you could have also just opened the sheet and looked at the amount of games played per player before making your assumptions (none are above 5). It does not include playoffs, the logs in the OP are just there as a summary for easier reference. If you are saying this because you noticed something does not add up, please do pinpoint what’s wrong and I’ll happily correct it.

Fair enough.

No, I hadn’t looked at the spreadsheet, I just saw you list the logs from all the games and the semi-final, so I don’t think my assumption was that far-fetched.

Yes, I did notice there’s something wrong now that I’ve looked at it: Doom’s number of assists show up as 2.15 for some reason.

Clark

kiolox
SDCK

Also, Cronk’s KA/M is “1” which isn’t in the top3 yet it’s highlighted.

Adje

Lucrosa

Previous stat spreadsheets also had logs from playoffs in the OP for reference after the season. No novelty there.

Quoted from Clark

Yes, I did notice there’s something wrong now that I’ve looked at it: Doom’s number of assists show up as 2.15 for some reason.

Good catch, actually a lot of Doom’s stats were incorrectly copied over into the sheet. Fixed now.

Quoted from Clark

Also, Cronk’s KA/M is “1” which isn’t in the top3 yet it’s highlighted.

Fixed.

Last edited by Adje,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »