Forum

If you're interested in a LAN in Poland, take a look!

Created 9th May 2018 @ 23:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1

supra

(Webmaster)
GAETARDS

Hey there!

I made the survey as I need to know what’s your expectations in organising a tournament. This one could be not-exclusive for Polish community but for everyone interested.
Please take part in it:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uKsi6IyhzwmIY5IG3mq4AZh51WhC3OG4e1HV8H6irX4

Tercio

inVincible

Did i hear catman lan?

adysky

Finally a lan that wont cost me a pair of yeezys just to get there? Sign me up

The form offers me to “send another form” – you should probably enable duplication checks so that people don’t send the same shit 20 times and ruin your stats.

MoBa

bloodis kyytsää mut ja stexer

supra

(Webmaster)
GAETARDS

Quoted from quake84

The form offers me to “send another form” – you should probably enable duplication checks so that people don’t send the same shit 20 times and ruin your stats.

done, but now everybody needs to login through Google account – still not a problem for a person who treat this survey seriously
24 participants so far, good start :>

Last edited by supra,

Domaytoe

(Certified Puntomime)
A51
Nein

Always nice to see people making things like this happen and just contributing to the community in a good and productive way.
Good stuff.

supra

(Webmaster)
GAETARDS

Hey, because I got negative feedback about the event date – I’ve decided to delete a question about it at all. The real date is going to be announced in a near future (I assume it will be before the end of May 2018).

TheMackey5

FM

I would suggest that you post this on teamfortress.tv as well if not done already. The forums there are usually way more active so you can reach a higher number of players

Add A Reply Pages: 1