Forum

If you're interested in a LAN in Poland, take a look!

Created 9th May 2018 @ 23:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1

supra

penguins
EF2L

Hey there!

I made the survey as I need to know what’s your expectations in organising a tournament. This one could be not-exclusive for Polish community but for everyone interested.
Please take part in it:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uKsi6IyhzwmIY5IG3mq4AZh51WhC3OG4e1HV8H6irX4

Tercio

T
inv

Did i hear catman lan?

adysky

S-O

Finally a lan that wont cost me a pair of yeezys just to get there? Sign me up

quake84

46 DPM

The form offers me to “send another form” – you should probably enable duplication checks so that people don’t send the same shit 20 times and ruin your stats.

MoBa

ʕ ᓀ ᴥ ᓂ ʔ

bloodis kyytsää mut ja stexer

supra

penguins
EF2L

Quoted from quake84

The form offers me to “send another form” – you should probably enable duplication checks so that people don’t send the same shit 20 times and ruin your stats.

done, but now everybody needs to login through Google account – still not a problem for a person who treat this survey seriously
24 participants so far, good start :>

Last edited by supra,

Domaytoe

(Certified Puntomime)
Lucrosa

Always nice to see people making things like this happen and just contributing to the community in a good and productive way.
Good stuff.

supra

penguins
EF2L

Hey, because I got negative feedback about the event date – I’ve decided to delete a question about it at all. The real date is going to be announced in a near future (I assume it will be before the end of May 2018).

TheMackey5

DOWN
-яв-

I would suggest that you post this on teamfortress.tv as well if not done already. The forums there are usually way more active so you can reach a higher number of players

Add A Reply Pages: 1