Forum

The Highlander Gay Bar: a new fun server for our community.

Created 27th July 2017 @ 19:29

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

31.186.250.143:27015

hl maps, no crit and spread, fun allowed. Come and join us on http://steamcommunity.com/groups/lawlhl for updates on server status.

Sodium

(Head Admin)
fluffy

I’ve played there once, got octuple peaked by a sniper. Can recommend

adje

Any plans about adding more maps/a whitelist? Or do you want to keep it as vanilla as possible

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Quoted from adje

Any plans about adding more maps/a whitelist? Or do you want to keep it as vanilla as possible

The problem with whitelist is that it requires mp_tournament 1. So you’d require some sort of SourceMod plugin.

Vetleaks

Vaccinator

Lovely server

Fuxx

REMOVE

Very good server

Rain

TNR

an actual good server thats alive 75% of the time

blayze

AVN

Beautiful server :3

Hey hello boys and girls, I would like to give a little update to address an issue our server been having and the explanation why; You might have noticed that sounds are getting cut short, me and dvs are not super experienced but its reasonable to guess its because of one of the multiple plugins we installed to have a framework to tackle a little problem,
As you might have seen, our mutual friend, the infamous Kenny decided, that when he got banned along with a hacking friend, after he admitted to dvs that he and him were in a mumble together and told dvs to “keep it a secret”. Ever since then, our bi-polar heavy main has been spending his days going on alts and cheat to troll our server, which lead us to install SMAC amongst other things to IP ban him (hardware ban when valve?) Of course our friend Kenny hasn’t relented and is currently doing the effort of going on vnps and cheating alts to assault our budding community server.

We will be fixing the sound issues as soon as we figure out exactly what is the cause, but do bear with us, and see you on the server!

Fuxx

REMOVE

That’s some next level autism

Lurkki

SCOOPER
MUUMIT

Kenny rofl

Thank you for this dvs

Hammock

x22
PitO.

Thought that creep was up to no good. Had a stream vod of him being a racist asshole during pugs.

dReamyyy

best server tbh

sound problem has been fixed. :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »