Forum

Created 21st June 2017 @ 17:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Vetleaks

Vaccinator

Quoted from Aoshi

This isnt a good idea on serveral points imo. The sapper on its own isnt overpowered to begin with. If a spy is camping your spawn to repetitively kill your teleport then he’s one less aspect your combo has to worry about as he is wasting a lot of his time. If your tele has a high value like it does on certain maps/points then you should be putting more of your attention towards it rather then going agro as soon as you place one down.

The only couple of points where its value are generally really large are when defending certain points. First points on Upward/Badwater/Borneo as example and pushing badwater 3rd.

The only potential change that would be reasonable to the sapper is to remove the increased damage it gives to buildings. But that would nerf some of the linked coordination plays for teams so I dont find this necessary.

If you nerf the sapper you’ll instantly be nerfing one of the key aspects of spy which is way less of an issue then the full Sniping spy you can play with DR + Amby combo. Valve’s proposed change seems nice though.

I agree

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Aoshi

The only potential change that would be reasonable to the sapper is to remove the increased damage it gives to buildings. But that would nerf some of the linked coordination plays for teams so I dont find this necessary.

Could make the red tape recorder a reasonable option for coordinated plays as red tape disables the gun for the time it takes to rebuild as well.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2