Forum

VAC Ban mistake?

Created 10th August 2016 @ 13:59

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Abra

Hi etf2l community!
I got an VAC BAN in doto and tf2,and I am pretty sure my account is safe,not hacked.
So all I want to know is did anyone had same problem? Can VAC system be glitched somehow and make wrong decisions? Played some competitive mode with all my configes on,have no more ideas about possible reasons….

shoras

drezzo got a false VAC ban once.

boomeh

Tplay

Nice try abra we all know you’re guilty….

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Which configs?

Abra

Fps configs,old ones.They kinda disabled in ranked,but I siriously have no other ideas.But its doesnot mattaer probably anymore,valve wont take vac ban off.
Its just fucked up,I am not even active much recent years.Played doto yesterday vs bots at work,maby thats my boss who made it =D
Why they even vac ban free games,I have 5 old accounts with these games and all important friends.gaben , he took my dignity!
maby its becouse i never bought doto compendium….materialistic people!!!

I remembered one thing,I had one wierd issue few monthes ago: wasnt able to start dota search,some vac massage appered,worked again after pc reboot,must be it,dont know what caused the problem tho.

Last edited by Abra,

ashkan

Yes, VAC bans have happened mistakenly many times before. Unless their stance has changed over the years, customer support will not help you look into it. In my personal experience (might not apply anymore), Valve developers have only looked into individual bans if the issue was heavily discussed online, or a trusted individual approached them about it.

Abra

Quoted from ashkan

Yes, VAC bans have happened mistakenly many times before. Unless their stance has changed over the years, customer support will not help you look into it. In my personal experience (might not apply anymore), Valve developers have only looked into individual bans if the issue was heavily discussed online, or a trusted individual approached them about it.

I have good suggestion,lets heavily discuss it!!! :D

Just1s

☁GGG☁

Quoted from shoras

drezzo got a false VAC ban once.

If I’m not mistaken he got his VAC ban removed somehow later on.
So you should try contacting Drezzo to ask what he did about his vac ban.

Clark

SDCK!

You have to realize, people, that drezzo’s case was a huge exception to the rule. And I’m pretty sure that all he did was wrote to the steam support and waited, so contacting him for advice wouldn’t do much.

Valve reversing a VAC ban rarely happens. We’re talking a statistic of 0.13% where that has ever happened. ( 2751398 bans, 3759 unbans.)

Pete_

PrettyGay

http://www.teamfortress.tv/31871/remedy-vac-havent-seen-any-posts-about-this
this guy got his ban lifted as well

Abra

Wrote them an letter,I hope at least to get an answer.Me being sad panda.
Trying to contact with drezzo and ask him for advice.
I just can imagine how many little angry kids cheaters writing such letters to steam support =D

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

omg scotland lost out in the group stages because of a hacker, thanks etf2l. I can’t believe this and you weren’t even good like in our offiical you were still getting wrecked by me when my team was losing 5-0

Abra

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

omg scotland lost out in the group stages because of a hacker, thanks etf2l. I can’t believe this and you weren’t even good like in our offiical you were still getting wrecked by me when my team was losing 5-0

=) I did nothing at map where we five-zeroed scotland =)

Last edited by Abra,

Aoshi

(Legend)
:think:
GRAHAM

http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-32592/page-1/#post-550534 – Drezzo thread for reference.
Not sure how hard they follow up IP bans but if you played on your company’s network and somebody used it before to hack I guess it could have come through there if they actually look at that stuff.
Other then that maybe some random software that you have on your PC or anything alike.

Contacting valve staff is the way to go, and hoping for the best. (It might be a good idea to spellcheck your request btw ;))

Abra

Quoted from Aoshi

http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-32592/page-1/#post-550534 – Drezzo thread for reference.
Not sure how hard they follow up IP bans but if you played on your company’s network and somebody used it before to hack I guess it could have come through there if they actually look at that stuff.
Other then that maybe some random software that you have on your PC or anything alike.

Contacting valve staff is the way to go, and hoping for the best. (It might be a good idea to spellcheck your request btw ;))

Thanks for response.
Spellcheking might be a problem when you are UkrainianRussian =)))

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »