Forum

Highest sensitivities and dpi's you've seen been played with

Created 25th June 2016 @ 21:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Mundi

dogs.tf

turn ur mousepad 180 thx

Piro

Sorry for posting on a dead threat but I need to know if you cum all over your desk

extrasolar

officer
TC

Highest I’ve ever used consistently was 4.2cm/360, I spent quite a bit of time on 5.2cm/360 before that.

For about a month I was playing on 3.4cm/360 until I realised I was even worse at aiming consistently than I already was, so I lowered to 6.7cm/360. It gave me the most consistent tracking I’ve had in a long time. I would go lower to say around 10-13 but I’m a weakling so it’ll hurt my arm xd

I don’t like actually moving my arm when I play so I just use a sens that lets me use my wrist instead 8)

For context I play Heavy and sometimes off Sniper, Solly and Demo.
My aiming with Heavy is pretty consistent, as for the other classes you literally flip a coin to see if I’m div 6 or div 2 DM-wise with them.

So yes, high sensitivities are a disadvantage much more than an advantage for all classes but for Heavy and for some reason Spy in my personal experience.
I would go lower but muscle atrophy is a bitch :(

Last edited by extrasolar,

Collaide

I can use 15cm but anything faster than that is a huge problem

torrerofranches

2.2/360 :S

Zesty

(blaster)
open
bobs

7.2 ingame
Max windows sens
400 dpi
4.1cm/360 with accel

Now on 24cm :V

Olgha

Virtus.

My best was 1800 dpi x 25 sensitivity in game, i don’t know how high was it but i played scout almost well

Funs

Quoted from Olgha

My best was 1800 dpi x 25 sensitivity in game, i don’t know how high was it but i played scout almost well

http://i.imgur.com/isMtwuH.png
no

Last edited by Funs,

WRU

1.2 inches, felt nice to some extent

Quader

Champ

Last edited by Quader,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4