Forum

Highest sensitivities and dpi's you've seen been played with

Created 25th June 2016 @ 21:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Skarp

As title says, i’m wondering how many other high sens players like myself there are out there

I’m playing with 6400 dpi and 3.14 sens reaching up to 2cm per 360.
is there others like me out running this as well or even lower cm per 360 than my own

edit:

I play sol and dem with this

Last edited by Skarp,

hr

I consider myself on a high sens when I use 23cm (that’s the highest I’ve used). I can’t think of why you’d want to use 2cm.

Not that good players can’t exist with such high sensitivities, it just seems pointless.

Skarp

I have used 2cm for about 3-4 years

It’s fun

80x

i use around 8-9cm/360 on medic, 13-14 on everything else
i heard jackylegs and sandvich both use like 1.5 inches per 360

Fuxx

REMOVE

I used to have 3cm/360 for a long time and it came with its advantages, but the sheer inconsistency of it all was abysmal.

Chopp

lolipop @ 6cm smh

Luikuri

I liked playing medic with 1800 dpi and 2 in-game. It was nice to be able to look around really quickly and flash ubers etc. Changed to 800 dpi and 3 about 2 weeks ago to have a more consistent aim with other classes too. I don’t regret lowering sens at all and I’ll advice you to do the same.

Dex

7up

I heard that this kid shampoo has a sens so high he moves his mouse by breathing on it B)

Selek

Dr. med.

I think Blooddrunk plays/played with 8cm/360° or so. Seems to have worked great for him.

haris

FLANK

800 dpi, stock windows settings, 3.14 ingame sensitivity and no raw intput or mouse accel. seems to be at around 9.5 cm / 360 and it seems fine for soldier. cant play anything else tho,

Skarp

But, i’m looking for sensitivities that are really really high now, it is not fast enough to compare

Is there anyone really that plays higher than me or at the same

adysky

cherryrendezvous @8200 dpi and 4 sens, absolute madman
Thats actually like 1.8 cm or something LUL

Last edited by adysky,

Neeko

CHX
LMGHL

i ve used like 4-5 cm as solly for 3 years

Skarp

Quoted from adysky

cherryrendezvous @8200 dpi and 4 sens, absolute madman

1.2cm, now that’s more fucking like it.

Absolutely crazy

I checked it with mouse-sensitivity.com

Last edited by Skarp,

Firefly

SENS

I played with 4500dpi X 5ingame then wondered why i bottomed every game.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »