Doom

No one in prem hacks ResidentSleeper

Foz

(ETF2L Donator)
-Xe-

Finally

AFlyingNun

Quoted from siouxsie

Do they lose their hats? The Steam support article says they lose their hats but my friend with 0 days ago ban still has all his hats

C’mon man, don’t even talk about that. That’d just be downright evil on Valve’s behalf. Might as well chop their dicks off while they’re at it.

4hp

So, longest banpost in ETF2L history incoming?

siouxsie

0fo
io-

No, hats are only for good player, if you cheat then you are a bad player but you cannot play with VAC so nobody can see. So why do they keep the hats.

Last edited by siouxsie,

Aoshi

(Legend)
:think:
GRAHAM

Quoted from 4hp

So, longest banpost in ETF2L history incoming?

Nah, we’ve had the list of accounts that had to be checked longer once. But now it actually includes TF2 ban update so who knows.

On a different note LMAObox seems to be continuing as the initial post seemed to have been a fake :(

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Well… better late than never.

catman

why am i not banned

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from catman

why am i not banned

hr

Quoted from shoras

[…]
Azn

lol some kids are just stupid, he even had the audacity to come fresh off his last ban and look for a prem team while still using that shit

Atzebumm

(ETF2L Donator)
Dr. med.

Quoted from STiNGHAN

VLAD? Oh my God, it’s unbelievable, his skill on sniper too :O
At least yosh is clear :V

VLAD SMH

It just means he hadnt used it between 31st march – 14th april or something like that. its been said there’s only a few weeks of lmao-ing that got affected by vac.

draltoady

EU

vlad getting vacced is a surprise, but at least it makes sense

what boggles my mind is the amount of awful low-silver/lobby tryhard people that got banned

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2