Forum

ESEA Season 21 Grand Finals

Created 22nd April 2016 @ 09:54

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Well, the match was long as fuck but finally there is a winner. The last round was seriously weird to watch. Who watched and what what did you think of it?

Just1s

☁GGG☁

When will the next BO3 happen?

WRU

apart from the fact that I don’t like b4nny and can’t believe someone so arrogant can be so good at the same time it was a good game nonetheless, big kudos to casters, people being able to cast for 5 hours straight are heroes

but honestly people must stop with them 2 map finals, first etf2l and now esea shaking my head

TimTum

(ETF2L Donator)
-ƒ$-BLAH

Quoted from Just1s

When will the next BO3 happen?

They already played both BO3’s

Quoted from WRU

but honestly people must stop with them 2 map finals, first etf2l and now esea shaking my head

The difference is that esea is double elim and etf2l is single elim. It happened last night but a BO5 can take so long. Especially if the team from the lower bracket wins the first BO3.

Last edited by TimTum,

4hp

Quoted from WRU

apart from the fact that I don’t like b4nny and can’t believe someone so arrogant can be so good at the same time (…)

Being arrogant when you’re genuinely that good can be irritating, and I don’t like it either, but I think a lot of people would simply call it being “realistic”

WRU

Quoted from 4hp

Being arrogant when you’re genuinely that good can be irritating, and I don’t like it either, but I think a lot of people would simply call it being “realistic”

I would agree but calling whoever kills him zombie or idiot on his stream is not being realistic, and after that situation with calling out showstopper when mang0 started playing tf2 I rather think he’s a bit delusional about the impact he has on this game

Chopp

Quoted from WRU

… after that situation with calling out showstopper when mang0 started playing tf2 I rather think he’s a bit delusional about the impact he has on this game

? I must have missed something here pls elaborate

WRU

Quoted from Chopp

[…]

? I must have missed something here pls elaborate

http://www.teamfortress.tv/32903/mango-playing-tf2/?page=3#72

4hp

Although I don’t agree with saying that… showstopper is (known to be) kind of an ass.

Last edited by 4hp,

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

B4nny tried to be sarcastic in that thread, at least I think so, I think he is smart enough to know that he wouldn’t write something like that on a public forum.

Also all the zombie or idiot talk is just because he gets killed.

Other people shout and rage, he calls them an idiot.
Pretty sure he close to never means it for real

Phnx

Quoted from Raptor

B4nny tried to be sarcastic in that thread, at least I think so, I think he is smart enough to know that he wouldn’t write something like that on a public forum.

maybe, but as the only invite player who can get more than 500 views when he plays pugs/scrims maybe he should be kind of a role model?
it seems like he will alienate potential players with his attitude.

skyro

#SaveMelee

just ask yak about his dank lan story with b4nny, and you’ll know how much of a turboprick he actually is. takes himself far too seriously most of the time

Popcorp

Quoted from Raptor

WutFace b4nny sub confirmed WutFace

Exotic

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
maybe, but as the only invite player who can get more than 500 views when he plays pugs/scrims maybe he should be kind of a role model?
it seems like he will alienate potential players with his attitude.

is this the real Phoenix??? role models on the internet???

fkp

people telling b4nny how he need to act on his own stream haha HA
he’s not an ambassador of this community so just leave him with his arrogance

Last edited by fkp,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »