Forum

Highlander Season 10 Prem Stats

Created 25th March 2016 @ 01:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

CeeJaey

(The MvM Guy)
:think:
S-O

The feedback so far has been that the rating “is designed for 6s” and “isn’t a true representation of the value of each class”, etc. I’ve removed it for now; if anyone has a better idea to calculate a rating for each player, feel free to contact me.

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from CeeJaey

The feedback so far has been that the rating “is designed for 6s” and “isn’t a true representation of the value of each class”, etc. I’ve removed it for now; if anyone has a better idea to calculate a rating for each player, feel free to contact me.

I can tell you the official rating of each player

uubers

gg
gandhi is

stats arent a true representation of the value of each class either so might aswell have kept it

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from uubers

stats arent a true representation of the value of each class either so might aswell have kept it

Nice excuse for bad DPM.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

IM SO GOOD AT THIS GAME HOLY SHIT MOMMY DID YOU SEE THAT CAN I GET MY GBPS NOW?

WML

At least I now have a visual representation of the stats I need to work on.
Keepo

kryma

You should really include heals received

CeeJaey

(The MvM Guy)
S-O

Fully updated the sheet. ‘Best in class’ for each category highlighted in Yellow, and ‘Overall’ tab has been added. If anyone spots a mistake, please just let me know :)

Will continue to update the original post with the logs & VODs, but like the past two seasons, I won’t be adding those logs to the spreadsheet – this is for the regular season only.

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

I know its a bit late now, but I think it could be interesting to include how many points players earned on the league tables.

Chronos

BMS

Quoted from scrambled

I know its a bit late now, but I think it could be interesting to include how many points players earned on the league tables.

*how many sanvich points farmed

CeeJaey

(The MvM Guy)
S-O

Quoted from scrambled

You can’t get points from logs unfortunately. It would require me to watch through the VODs/STVs and manually look at the points, and take away points from post-round etc. Not really possible :/

Updated the original post with all the logs and VODs :)

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from CeeJaey

[…]
You can’t get points from logs unfortunately. It would require me to watch through the VODs/STVs and manually look at the points, and take away points from post-round etc. Not really possible :/

Updated the original post with all the logs and VODs :)

sorry, I was unclear there, I meant points on the league tables, using myself as an example:

TCA VS HP 0-6
BMS VS SO 2-4
BMS VS FEILA 6-0

In matches played this season, teams I played for earned 8 points combined, don’t know if a stat like that is interesting to have on the spreadsheet.

Bulow

GG

Only 4 games not casted all season, great work Jon!

adysky

Quoted from scrambled

[…]

sorry, I was unclear there, I meant points on the league tables, using myself as an example:

TCA VS HP 0-6
BMS VS SO 2-4
BMS VS FEILA 6-0

In matches played this season, teams I played for earned 8 points combined, don’t know if a stat like that is interesting to have on the spreadsheet.

That’s stupid, you can look it up yourself in 15 seconds

Last edited by adysky,

Chronos

BMS

Quoted from adysky

[…]

That’s stupid, you can look it up yourself in 15 seconds

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »