Forum

Ultiduo ???

Created 10th February 2016 @ 16:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

yes, maybe i can win a mouse i wont get again x)

Phnx

Quoted from Raptor

yes, maybe i can win a mouse i wont get again x)

not if you play with damneasy
no offense to him ofc

unabled

is this enough animo ?

mole

If you host a ultiduo tournament, you should go ahead and advertise the coming duo.tf aswell.

(You should also host a bball tourney btw)

Luikuri

ultiduo pls :-)

unabled

well duo.tf tourney is allready full :(( that just shows the determination to play ultiduo

TimTum

(ETF2L Donator)
-ƒ$-BLAH

Quoted from unabled

well duo.tf tourney is allready full :(( that just shows the determination to play ultiduo

Last edited by TimTum,

cube

can one of these lazy admins organize a cup already. we dont even want rewards.

Last edited by cube,

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from cube

can one of these lazy admins organize a cup already. we dont even want rewards.

That sounds pretty desperate, don’t you think?

There have been ultiduo cups and tournaments around for EU in couple past months if you have missed them, including duo.tf in February ( http://www.teamfortress.tv/31696/duo-tf-ultiduo-cup ) and another one made by a community member in March with a pay to play prize pot ( http://www.teamfortress.tv/32428/eu-ultiduo-tournaments-64-key-prize-pool ), with these having been around I don’t think we need to be enforced to make another ultiduo cup for the sake of there not being a one currently.

We have just made another cup already for Season 24 that is active right now so you’re a bit late with your message, and if we would even make a 2v2 cup it potentially would be about bball considering how long time it has been since of the last one.

cube

and how exactly has this anything to do with etf2l ? the last etf2l ultiduo cup was more than one year ago.

Collaide

Quoted from cube

and how exactly has this anything to do with etf2l ? the last etf2l ultiduo cup was more than one year ago.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the admins don’t get payed to work for etf2l, meaning they are volunteers. If you are so ungrateful for what they do, maybe you should apply to be an admin and make the cup. =)

Last edited by Collaide,

a. larry

I’m holding a 2on2 tournament (ulti and bball) in late June, already got a prizepool of over 80 Keys. I’ll make a publicity post soon, but if you have any interest you can add me :)

cube

Quoted from Collaide

[…]

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the admins don’t get payed to work for etf2l, meaning they are volunteers. If you are so ungrateful for what they do, maybe you should apply to be an admin and make the cup. =)

so i cant complain about the lack of content because they are doing it for free ?
#justetf2lthings #sonnyplis

Collaide

Quoted from cube

[…]

so i cant complain about the lack of content because they are doing it for free ?
#justetf2lthings #sonnyplis

You can complain about anything, but that doesn’t make it a valid complaint.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2