Forum

Tough break update

Created 17th December 2015 @ 21:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »

Goreston

The dumb thing about this is that, for all the “nerf degreaser so pyro has more than one viable primary” bullshit, pyro still only has one viable primary, it’s now there’s only one viable secondary too.

Quoted from KesPenguen

they screwed up dx9, i used to have solid 120 on dx9 maxed settings now its like 60-70, least dx8 doesnt have this problem.

opt out of steam beta. this isn’t update related

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

i think the problem is that you’re all still pyro mains

4hp

I think the problem is it’s impossible to have an honest discussion about pyro without people like Muuki making shitty jokes, which pretty much obliterates any attempt of making a dumb class a little less dumb.

I wish pyro had been removed.

KesPenguen

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…] opt out of steam beta. this isn’t update related

thats worked for me, thanks

skyro

#SaveMelee

Quoted from Muuki

You don’t main anything aside from what is asked from you.

At second thought regarding the pyro changes, I thought it was really shit at first and would make pyro unplayable, but after some adjusting to the timings it feels relatively the same, and flamethrower damage is better.
Flaregun sucks now, but I didn’t use that anyway.

Steve!

S-O

ITT: People overreacting and no viable game play discussion

WE REDDIT NOW

Switching weapons feels so good now on all the classes.

I don’t even understand what people are saying about pyro being nerfed it plays the same with a slightly lower weapon switch that you can only notice if you play a ton of pyro, it’s hardly drastic enough to make it bad or unplayable. Pretty sure an hour of playing it would get you used to the new timings.

unu

Quoted from Muuki

<3

4hp

Yeah, pyro’s not nerfed, if anything it’s buffed with all these damage boosts. I’m just annoyed that the part of pyro they choose to buff is walking at people.

maclin

meer)

on a different topic, are there any configs (comanglia’s, r4ndom’s) that have been updated yet?

Ric

I couldn’t care less if the they nerfed airblast or stunlock. If they don’t fix the randomness range of the flamethrower (Flamethrower mojo), it shows how little they could care about it to fix it. I didn’t like the weapon switch thing too, it messes up with my timing a lot and it’s really easy to heckle a pyro now when using degreaser. I like the phlog now, maybe a new meta for the pyro in certain maps to help the flank?

Last edited by Ric,

Crayon

McV

Quoted from Ric

it messes up with my timing a lot

honestly just learn the new timings and get better aim so u can shoot targets who are moving, then you’ll be fine

Ric

Quoted from Crayon

[…]

honestly just learn the new timings and get better aim so u can shoot targets who are moving, then you’ll be fine

I’m fine with that, just the ammount of hours to achieve the muscle memory in deflecting, using flare, using shotgun then deflecting again, to react differently, of course it doesn’t take that much really… Seriously, it really does and I’m just pissed about it. Flare gun isn’t really that viable anymore, the time you switch to flare it’s the time for you to get rekt’d by a scout, soldier, demo or heavy.

Jaakarhu

Quoted from Ric

[…]

I’m fine with that, just the ammount of hours to achieve the muscle memory in deflecting, using flare, using shotgun then deflecting again, to react differently, of course it doesn’t take that much really… Seriously, it really does and I’m just pissed about it. Flare gun isn’t really that viable anymore, the time you switch to flare it’s the time for you to get rekt’d by a scout, soldier, demo or heavy.

better learn fast to use shotty then

also where can i buy mojo

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »