Forum

Tough break update

Created 17th December 2015 @ 21:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

Serotone

#FreePat

Quoted from Just1s

-Players can no longer use blast damage to move during the pre-round freeze period (Added server convar tf_preround_push_from_damage_enable for servers to utilize the old behavior)
oh wow, at least there convar for that

WTF they’d better use that cvar in matchmaking.

Collaide

Quoted from Silver Tosspot

[…]
Setting dates and releasing information about details that have yet to be developed puts a lot of pressure on developers who sometimes quit their job because of it.

What about a preliminary date with reservation for delays?

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Medics now have slightly higher health regeneration when healing a hurt patient
During setup time, ÜberCharge build rate is now increased by 3x

Amputator
Taunt can now be activated by alt-fire
Healing done with the taunt now grants small amounts of ÜberCharge

Crusader’s Crossbow
Healing a player with an arrow now grants a small amount of ÜberCharge

xd let’s count some übers xdddxxdx

Collaide

Quoted from Toba

[…]

xd let’s count some übers xdddxxdx

:D

RTC

The Panic Attack is still shit.

If you hold down M1, it will load up to 4 shots. When you release M1, it will release them all. The only difference is that you can actually delay when you want to release 4 shots, so that makes it slightly less awful.

Last edited by RTC,

Useless

TC.Noobas

This update seem to be a nice breath of fresh air, minus some things like not being able to roll-out as demo/solly during start of rounds :D

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

“Improved particle system performance, boosting overall framerate, especially in particle-heavy situations.”

Can anyone confirm?

Pendji

Still barely feel any improvement on pub servers, whereas I have no problem in 6v6, so doesn’t seem like much of an improvement. Dx9 maybe?

I’m pretty much assuming that default is gonna be allowing rocket boosting in spawn for competitive configs.

spy got buffed yey

san alex

Quoted from damneasy

Medics now have slightly higher health regeneration when healing a hurt patient

Amputator Healing done with the taunt now grants small amounts of ÜberCharge

Crusader’s Crossbow Healing a player with an arrow now grants a small amount of ÜberCharge”

This is a really cool buff for the medic, I dreamed for years with the Amputator healing giving Uber and its finally here! :D

The bad part is that predicting the oposite medic uber is harder now

Last edited by san alex,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from san alex

This is a really cool buff for the medic, I dreamed for years with the Amputator healing giving Uber and its finally here! :D

The bad part is that predicting the oposite medic uber is harder now

does anyone know what a “small amount” is? It’s probably gonna be like 5% for an arrow, not gonna make a difference in counting really

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

does anyone know what a “small amount” is? It’s probably gonna be like 5% for an arrow, not gonna make a difference in counting really

6%/arrow flat from the 20s I tried it

he’s talking about using the amputater taunt though I think

Last edited by lawn,

Just1s

☁GGG☁

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

At max healing range its 10%, some ppl tested it and you can build uber in ~33 seconds

skyro

#SaveMelee

the worst class in the game once again gets nerfed into the floor

as if pyro wasnt shit and broken enough already

Grenja

So, you get a damage increase on flames with the degreaser on TWO fronts. (The falloff and the original damage amount.)

You get faster weapon switch than before (The nerf to the degreaser doesn’t offset the weapon switch speed change.)

But because you now can only airblast 8 times instead of 10 the class is nerfed to the ground.

Give me a fucking break.

Pyro mains SMH TBH FAM

Last edited by Grenja,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »