Forum

BBall Tournament 2 HELP

Created 2nd December 2015 @ 16:10

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Exotic

Im looking to host another bball tournament.
I wan’t to make buff banner mandatory/remove secondary.
Any easy way to setup a server like so using commands/tf2true…ect?

Ideas appreciated.

Phnx

default loss for people using secondary/gunboats

You have to create a whitelist that only allows banner. So players will only be able to use stock shotgun or banners.

STOGE

TDP

As people have already said, you can set it up here http://whitelist.tf/configure

Just remember the code you get.

Can you keep us posted on this? I enjoy participating in bball tournaments

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

He said he wants to make Buff Banner mandatory, so custom whitelist still doesn’t entirely solve this, as people would still be able to use shotgun. I think the only solution for this would be SourceMod plugin. Beside, of course default loss, as Phoenix said.

Exotic

Quoted from kKaltUu

You have to create a whitelist that only allows banner. So players will only be able to use stock shotgun or banners.

Was thinking about using whitelist.tf but that does require teams to create or buy a server to use the whitelist right?
Might effect number of signups i recieve but I will end up using that solution if none others are available.

damneasy

Give everyone a soldier config where you unbind 2 and previous weapon :D

Pete_

PrettyGay

what phoenix said

san alex

ez win for linguistics

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Quoted from Exotic

[…]

Was thinking about using whitelist.tf but that does require teams to create or buy a server to use the whitelist right?
Might effect number of signups i recieve but I will end up using that solution if none others are available.

You can use custom whitelists on any of the serveme.tf servers.

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

Just give def loss to anyone using shotgun as already said. Whitelist and stuff ain’t worth the effort and checking if someone used shotgun is no trouble since most/(all) logs show it.

You cannot blacklist the shotgun, since it’s a stock weapon (fallback if connection to item server is gone). So tell them to equip the banner or use the shotgun and you’re ok.

Add A Reply Pages: 1