Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

biskuu

HF!
pizza

Allowing Sniper and adding the headshot-only plugin would be good imo

damneasy

Suck Fnipers

Meeto

Nobody likes Sniper, not even Sniper mains.

repu

i like playing sniper in dm, but allowing snipers would be complete shit.

snipers don’t duel the other players. they just miss a few shots, and suddenly oneshot players that weren’t even looking at them.

trying to kill the sniper is pointless. he will die in a second if someone actually cares, but he’ll just respawn and keep on dropping people that are fighting somebody else.

the only player that actually gains something from having a sniper in the game is the sniper himself.

tl;dr: snipers in dm are just a huge distraction, everyone knows it.

robin

PRXSM

great

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from nukkye

Could you allow sniper ? Since the death of the tryhardbrigade no where to snipe anymore :/

Cp_orange_x3 fastrespawn

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

snipers aren’t going to be allowed so stop asking for them

ash

(Legend)
:D

can you please allow snipers?

STOGE

TDP

3 Soldiers is ridiculous, especially on a map like Process. Counter-jump city.

damneasy

Or gullywash where 6 sollys battle for the nipple…

Phrenic

Quoted from ash

can you please allow snipers?

hp

okay, you guys have been very vocal about what class to remove and add. because of all this i have decided to allow spy with the knife only! enjoy your dming experience. obviously, for this i have removed a scout slot on each team.

Last edited by hp,

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from hp

okay, you guys have been very vocal about what class to remove and add. because of all this i have decided to allow spy with the knife only! enjoy your dming experience. obviously, for this i have removed a scout slot on each team.

thanks hp!

STOGE

TDP

nice

repu

Quoted from hp

tack hpkuk du är gud

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »