Forum

ilovemem.es dm server

Created 24th September 2015 @ 02:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

hp

hi i made a new dm server. rotation is badlands, snake, process and gully.
whitelist is http://whitelist.tf/4546

10 slots in total, 8 slots and 2 reserve ones.
2 soldiers, 2 scouts, 1 demo.

ip is ilovemem.es:27135

Last edited by hp,

misha YB`g

top shit

STOGE

TDP

Hope people use it

kpopfan69

GADOU

Thank you !

n!k

Quoted from hp

10 slots in total, 8 slots and 2 reserve ones.
3 soldiers, 2 scouts, 1 demo

maybe restrict to 2 soldiers, cause the spam will be real

how can you reserve a slot? (donation, most playtime in a month, etc.)

maybe a ranking system like tf2pickups dm server uses would be nice, too (gameme i think)

but all in all its a pretty good idea

PS: may i ask where the server is located?

Last edited by n!k,

repu

top rank = reserved slot?
=DD

firej

Quoted from n!k

[…]

maybe a ranking system like tf2pickups dm server uses would be nice, too (gameme i think)

Yes pls 2 sollies
Also Server is in france

sorsa

mooz

Quoted from n!k

fuck no

BeS

ceo

I really miss sniper in dm :(

Also with only hs 20dmg would be fine to me D:

Last edited by BeS,

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

The problem with Snipers in DM is that nobody likes to play against them. Not because they get killed by them by a surprise from a long distance, but you don’t gain anything from killing a Sniper, unlike how what you gain from killing even Scouts or Demomen.

Why would you exactly want to play Sniper in DM anyways though? Surely you could get better at clicking on heads in any server, but not every Scout or Soldier would want themselves to play against Pyros or Engineers, if they do however they would go on pubs then for that.

Also no ranking system, please.

BeS

ceo

Quoted from Bloodis

The problem with Snipers in DM is that nobody likes to play against them. Not because they get killed by them by a surprise from a long distance, but you don’t gain anything from killing a Sniper, unlike how what you gain from killing even Scouts or Demomen.

Why would you exactly want to play Sniper in DM anyways though? Surely you could get better at clicking on heads in any server, but not every Scout or Soldier would want themselves to play against Pyros or Engineers, if they do however they would go on pubs then for that.

Also no ranking system, please.

Ye I know why you removed it, but killing a soldier who doesn’t even strafe on valve servers and killing a good soldier who want to kill you because he hates you, is a bit different in terms of skill needed.

I will keep praying for an impossible comeback :'(

damneasy

What n1k says

hp

Quoted from n!k

[…]

reserve slot is just paypal me 3 euro or 2 keys and you get it forever. not going to run any kind of ranking system a la gameme or hlstatsx or whatever. france.

nukkye

Could you allow sniper ? Since the death of the tryhardbrigade no where to snipe anymore :/

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Quoted from nukkye

Could you allow sniper ? Since the death of the tryhardbrigade no where to snipe anymore :/

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »