Forum

WHO WILL TIERS

Created 22nd September 2015 @ 11:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 15 Next »

sorsa

mooz

tier system is crap because hycz played 3 officials in open.

biskuu

HF!
pizza

Quoted from sorsa

[…]

Never said that, brother. This doesn’t have to do with the div and tier system it just goes to show that etf2l rules are faulty.

sorsa

mooz

Aaaand why are you complaining about that when the discussion was about tiers vs divs few pages earlier? If you think it’s somehow related to the new system, trust me, it’s not.

biskuu

HF!
pizza

Quoted from sorsa

Aaaand why are you complaining about that when the discussion was about tiers vs divs few pages earlier? If you think it’s somehow related to the new system, trust me, it’s not.

Because I have every right to do so. But instead of being an absolute dick, you could make an effort to disprove my points.
Just goes to show how retarded these forums are, peace.

sorsa

mooz

Yep, you have all the right to speak nonsense. Also I have all the right to question your nonsense.

AB

This thread is ‘WHO WILL TIERS’ not ‘WHY DIVS ARE BETTER THAN TIERS’. If you’re this upset about being beaten by better players make another thread about it instead of spouting your garbage here.

biskuu

HF!
pizza

Quoted from AB

This thread is ‘WHO WILL TIERS’ not ‘WHY DIVS ARE BETTER THAN TIERS’. If you’re this upset about being beaten by better players make another thread about it instead of spouting your garbage here.

All I did was leave a comment because another user commented “divs>tiers” the rest is people replying to me and me replying back to them so I’m really not the one responsible for what this thread has turned into :)

Last edited by biskuu,

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

fuck lemmings sandbagging idiots

op

Quoted from AB

ZYKAZ

IKEA

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

fuck lemmings sandbagging idiots

lol @ Mould ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ we are sandbagging ofc Kappa and since when ur open ?

Last edited by ZYKAZ,

Bren

D R A M A

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from ZYKAZ

[…]

http://i.imgur.com/lKaicvA.jpg

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

memetech wont win, top5 will

Meeto

Quoted from AB

Actually, everyone knows the ‘WHO WILL DIV’ threads are actually just huge fucking bait hooks used to drag drama out.
There should be a feedback thread for the tiers tho’ so everyone can take their shit to that thread.

Last edited by Meeto,

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from ZYKAZ

[…]

my favourite part is that you included the bear

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 15 Next »