Forum

TF2's Update that will Optimize it, is coming?

Created 18th August 2015 @ 16:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

SiTeHBu0mbb

DOWN

This happened to both dota2 and csgo as well, I think at some point the players stopped streaming and logging in to ‘unsecure programs’ like skype. However, that was player oriented DDoS mainly…

hawku

AYO

can it optimise dos attack when I want to play my one allocated high level pug for the week.

H...

-[MG]-
HL

The authorities have just started shutting the booter services down.

They’ve started with the payment options and now paypal are freezing booter accounts.

They will not quickly shut these down entirely but at least make it trickier to buy 30 mins of a DDoS than it currently is.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

i think most people get the adresses from quakenet. I still dont know why we havent switched to a server that automaticly hides ip.

Quoted from toogyboogy

i think most people get the adresses from quakenet. I still dont know why we havent switched to a server that automaticly hides ip.

//mode $me +x

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

I know quakenet has the option to do it. But clearly i still see people with their IP’s hanging out on quakenet. Its not enough just to have the option. it needs to be enforced

Quoted from toogyboogy

I know quakenet has the option to do it. But clearly i still see people with their IP’s hanging out on quakenet. Its not enough just to have the option. it needs to be enforced

I’m sorry but if people can’t even google “how to conceal your IP on IRC” or something similar I can’t help them.

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

well you could google it for me, thats a start :)

kna

I dont know if you are joking or not, in case of doubt, on mIRC :

options -> connect -> options -> perform (on the right) -> copy/past : /mode $me +x

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2