Forum

[PSA] Join up for Razer cups

Created 2nd August 2015 @ 00:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from NeuTronas

What’s the point of sign up’ing for non-prem teams when they will be destroyed in less than 7 minutes?

just happened to listen to this song when i opened this thread, seems fitting https://youtu.be/6feVs4c3DB0?t=07s

sorsa

mooz

But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from sorsa

But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!

rocky 5/5

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from b_fisch

we had fun even tho our cup experience was over after 30 mins ^^ (10 min game-time tho)

Same here, although I’d guess that it would be more preferable if it wasn’t single elimination though so that losers would have more to play too.

Also the time when matches are being played feels a bit too early even for Sunday but I do understand if it’s needed to start at 15 CEST to have every match of the day played before the evening, gladly it’s later than that for Wednesdays though.

b_fisch

Muss Los

i agree if there would be more teams a lower bracket would be nice

NiCO god's hand

TLR

GOGO , there is a cup tommorow, feel free to join, there is only 4 teams !

amppis

DTR

need demo merc tonight add me

corben

Last edited by corben,

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from Just1s

[…]
just to be clear, what could you possibly learn from 7min roll? Because even those “best players in the league” won’t play against you the same as they would play against equal team, so even if you try to learn something from being destroyed it wouldn’t be anything that useful.

turn that 7 min roll into a 10 min roll next time, then to a 20 min roll, then to a 30 min roll, before you know it, youre rolling them.

ReveraL

can play if anyone in need :]

ElazulTF2

I’m available to play sollys/scout
Add me if needed.

Silver Tosspot

(°)>

Quoted from toogyboogy

[…]
turn that 7 min roll into a 10 min roll next time, then to a 20 min roll, then to a 30 min roll, before you know it, youre rolling them.

play razer cup > roll reason 

LET’S GO LADS

Kaneco

Literally only 3 signups.

Add up nerds

https://arena.razerzone.com/tournaments/details/472/255Beu255D-gaming-grids-tf2-frag-fest#details

sorsa

mooz

Last edited by sorsa,

Roks

#FreePat

LF mix
Roamer – high
pcoket/scout/medic – mid

starts in 4 hours, hurry up

Last edited by Roks,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »