Is E-Thug alive? :O

Kaneco

If you don’t sign up your team you are killing tf2

https://arena.razerzone.com/tournaments/details/447/#details

S!MON

(ETF2L Donator)

lft, dont care what class or skill level

Kaneco

Please join up for razer cup tomorrow, only 4 signups so far.

https://arena.razerzone.com/tournaments/details/464/#details

retz

people complaining about tf2 not being taken seriously and then only 4/16 teams

NiCO god's hand

TLR

gogo we need more teams !

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

would be up for playing if anybody needs one more :P

medic > demo/solly > scout

Last edited by Kuferl,

NeuTronas

What’s the point of sign up’ing for non-prem teams when they will be destroyed in less than 7 minutes?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from NeuTronas

What’s the point of sign up’ing for non-prem teams when they will be destroyed in less than 7 minutes?

While there are only 10 teams or so, unfortunately that will probably happen. If you get to 16-32 teams there’s a good chance you’ll be matched against a non-prem team in the first round.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from NeuTronas

To learn?
To help TF2 grow?
To get a chance to play versus the current best players in the league?

When I was in the Lower divisions I relished the opportunity to play the likes of TCM, Infused, Dignitas, Epsilon but also the lower Prem/High teams at the time as well.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

When I was in the Lower divisions I relished the opportunity to play the likes of TCM, Infused, Dignitas, Epsilon but also the lower Prem/High teams at the time as well.

I pretty much did the same, even though if I got spanked I just wanted the oppertunity to win a round against top tier teams.

bobmus

Yeah I’m about to get smashed by a team of High Prem players, but I’m looking forward to it far more than most of the ‘fair’ games I’ve been playing lately.

EDIT: And it was fun! Really good system the Razer guys have set up, and helpful admins.

Last edited by bobmus,

Just1s

☁GGG☁

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]
To learn?
To help TF2 grow?
To get a chance to play versus the current best players in the league?

just to be clear, what could you possibly learn from 7min roll? Because even those “best players in the league” won’t play against you the same as they would play against equal team, so even if you try to learn something from being destroyed it wouldn’t be anything that useful.

b_fisch

Muss Los

we had fun even tho our cup experience was over after 30 mins ^^ (10 min game-time tho)

Last edited by b_fisch,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Next »