Forum

New Mouse Recommendation?

Created 21st July 2015 @ 14:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Alphaa

So, for 5 years i’ve been using my good old razer naga. I always enjoyed using the side numpad for weapon switching, nade binds or control groups in rts’, but now after half a decade my mouse has more and more errors e.g. random twitching and stuff so I’m looking for a new one. Can anyone of you guys recommend me a mouse with preferably many extra buttons (maybe even configurable) which is suited for gaming (1000 hz polling rate etc.)?
c:

spammyh

brew

http://www.zowiegear.com

spammyh

brew

This also might help you deciding what mouse to get:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/htmlview?pli=1
But seriously, get zowie.

haris

FLANK

german boi get a razer deathadder or a zowie fk1. Both good i sed them and LOOK AT MY SICK AIM.

milkyeu

MILKY

Last edited by milkyeu,

hemp

TLR

the zowie fk1 is really good. :D

Alphaa

thank you for your fast replys, i will look into zowie mouses and maybe give the razer deathadder a shot =)

Sarah

I’ve had 3 deathadders and my mousewheel broke in all of them, so if you use it a lot i wouldn’t recommend it

DUCKSLAYER

Quoted from Sarah

I’ve had 3 deathadders and my mousewheel broke in all of them, so if you use it a lot i wouldn’t recommend it

Same here, the mouse wheel is soo shit on deathadder.

I started using Steelseries Sensei, it’s an OP mouse

Iller

tGa

I can really recommend the Logitech g303.
It has the optical sensor PMW3366 which has perhaps the best technical specs on the market.

In my opinion the mouse is perfect for fingertip grip. It is lightweight and the shape makes it easy to move around and not slip with the fingers.
Beware though. The shape seems to be a love or hate thing so you need to try it out.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Zowie FK1, definitely worth its price

I had a MX518 for a really long time before and I have to say that FK1 is much much more better than MX518 ever was

rockie

Quoted from Bloodis

Zowie FK1, definitely worth its price

I had a MX518 for a really long time before and I have to say that FK1 is much much more better than MX518 ever was

no wonder why, old logitechs always used bad sensors, included mx518

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Quoted from rockie

[…]

no wonder why, old logitechs always used bad sensors, included mx518

You take that back you dirty Italian

rockie

Quoted from zen1th

[…]You take that back you dirty Italian

;_;