Forum

Journey to Mirelin's way of Medicine

Created 4th July 2015 @ 03:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

AmirBonk

whjat+

Just finished the mentoring session with him. It helped me more than any medic video or stream i’ve watched before.
Now i know exactly what to focus on to improve.

Definitely recommend talking to this guy, he’s the best.
(also knows how to boost your ego)

Thanks a lot <3

Last edited by AmirBonk,

Mirelin

alus

Just had my first streamed mentor session day. I will write a wrap-up post a bit later as well as I’d like to upload everything to youtube. If anybody has an idea how to do that; I would appreciate if you could tell me :D .

Stay tuned for the next mentoring sessions too!

Sarah

Just had a session with him. Despite my pc dying in the middle of it, it was very helpful anyway even watching from the stream and not being as involved as others were. Like others have said, he really wants you to understand what he’s explaining, and he explains very clearly. He understands your mistakes, making you notice especially those minor mistakes you wouldn’t think about.
If you have the chance to be mentored by him do it, even to just have another point of view of your game style.

byte

Quoted from Mirelin

Just had my first streamed mentor session day. I will write a wrap-up post a bit later as well as I’d like to upload everything to youtube. If anybody has an idea how to do that; I would appreciate if you could tell me :D .

Stay tuned for the next mentoring sessions too!

My sources tell me you were trash talking Mirelin, doesn’t suit u, nor does your pm’s coming asking for help in the past =)

You coming back didn’t take long at all, but welcome back, the scene could do with a good medic and someone to help out just less toxicity.

Cheers

Byte

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from byte

[…]

My sources tell me you were trash talking Mirelin, doesn’t suit u, nor does your pm’s coming asking for help in the past =)

You coming back didn’t take long at all, but welcome back, the scene could do with a good medic and someone to help out just less toxicity.

Cheers

Byte

You are a good caller, but you suck at medic. Let’s accept the truth :D . It’s not like I hate you or something. Even considering the fact that, back in to the old days, you banned me from ”pro pickup” because I slightly underperformed there as a medic and, back in to the present days, you ignored me every time I invited you to play Dota 2, and then you removed me from facebook. All that doesn’t matter much for me, I still love you =)

It has nothing to do with toxicity or trash talking. I am straightforward person and I am used to call the things by their names. And it is not just my opinion too.

You will be in my heart forever <3 .

Last edited by Mirelin,

byte

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]

You are a good caller, but you suck at medic. Let’s accept the truth :D . It’s not like I hate you or something. Even considering the fact that, back in to the old days, you banned me from ”pro pickup” because I slightly underperformed there as a medic and, back in to the present days, you ignored me every time I invited you to play Dota 2, and then you removed me from facebook. All that doesn’t matter much for me, I still love you =)

It has nothing to do with toxicity or trash talking. I am straightforward person and I am used to call the things by their names. And it is not just my opinion too.

You will be in my heart forever <3 .

Poor justification but it’s okay I’ve no reason to forgive you or accept this fact =)

Cheers

Byte

firej

Quoted from byte

[…]

i highly doubt that he trash talked mirelin

letto

that you trashtalked, mirelin*
fixed it for you

Silver Tosspot

(°)>

Quoted from letto

that you trashtalked, mirelin*
fixed it for you

thanks 

Cheers, 

Byte 

classic

dasmem

Though I haven’t been mentored but watching his mentoring sessions on stream helped me learn a lot, also mirelin what new hud might you use since I also used the sdx 2013 hud that is broken now

Last edited by dasmem,

prof

NOTICE ME MIRELIN

Cheers,

Byte

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from dasmem

Though I haven’t been mentored but watching his mentoring sessions on stream helped me learn a lot, also mirelin what new hud might you use since I also used the sdx 2013 hud that is broken now

Greetings everybody. Haven’t been there for a while, I damaged my back and I had to do daily exercises for my spine. They help me pretty well and I started to feel much better, at least I can walk without huge pain now.

I use standard TF2 hud from Valve. It feels shit in the start, but if you are getting used to that, then it feels just all right :D
I don’t really want to use anything besides Garm3n SdX 2013, so as long as there will not be a better alternative; I will play on the default TF2 hud.
But it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t use hud at all. I don’t need it much, cuz I don’t play competitively. If you do play competitively, you might consider get at least something that makes hp numbers of your patients much bigger as well as uber position is not in the far bottom right corner.

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from prof

NOTICE ME MIRELIN

Cheers,

Byte

What’s crackin’, my friend?

Aaron

SAYD

Mirelin?
An honest question, where do you get the ideas for your jokes?
I don’t k now why but I honestly crack up every time I hear one of them.

Quoted from Aaron

Mirelin?
An honest question, where do you get the ideas for your jokes?
I don’t k now why but I honestly crack up every time I hear one of them.

from animes like corey in the house

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »