Forum

REALTALK.tf

Created 3rd July 2015 @ 23:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

I don’t care that any of the talk is about me – people can shittalk me as much as they want really, but I actually want to read some proper realtalk not some made up shit that isn’t even close to believeable

so you are complaining about being deviously misinformed about the real purpose of a site supposedly containing insider info?
hm

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

I guess it’s up to people to produce the content. Maybe these people think what they’re witting is true? Peoples opinons differ all the time. Someone will always disagree with a post. Like the Haffi one. I like that. It’s weird but it’s not gossip. Should it be on there? I dunno. Probs not, but where else could you post it?

Last edited by Coleman,

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Didn’t think double posts were possible.

Last edited by Coleman,

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from Coleman

Like the Haffi one. I like that, it’s weird but it’s not gossip. Should it be on there? I dunno. Probs not, but where else could you post it?

Better question for that is that why would you post it in Realtalk.tf at all? Why would you post it at all? Why would someone bother writing it? Why is the site even available for people to access and post content in it?

I would also rather want to see something that’s at least close to being believable rather than something that’s just completely made up, the site hasn’t been online for a week yet and people have already forgotten the name and meaning of the site.

Fuxx

REMOVE

welp, site’s gone to shit

ondkaja

IKEA

am i the only one who likes the content even if it isn’t 100% real? should write a post about it

haris

FLANK

ahahah , a new post showed up about Samzi. :D I find that shit sooooo gooood. ;D

realtalktf

Quoted from Bloodis

[…]

Better question for that is that why would you post it in Realtalk.tf at all? Why would you post it at all? Why would someone bother writing it? Why is the site even available for people to access and post content in it?

I would also rather want to see something that’s at least close to being believable rather than something that’s just completely made up, the site hasn’t been online for a week yet and people have already forgotten the name and meaning of the site.

I think it’s you that has lost touch with the website’s real meaning.

The idea was simple: “This website was setup to offer ANYONE the ability to post their thoughts and feelings on any TF2 related matter.”

The reader is the one who decides if the post is good or not, but you must respect that others may not share the same opinion. I think having a mix of satire posts and genuine gossip will add a certain edge to the website that will always cast doubt over fact or fiction.

I like the content that has actual effort put into it. not just the ones LOL lets flame because it’s cool.

if anyone knows http://esportsexpress.com/ that level

doks

Why would we use a vague website to post stuff that is thought out and well written AND also true if we can do it here or on tftv.
Those little shit talks are perfect for a site like that.

Max

Fusion

Make your own posts if this website seems too squeamish and/or bullshit for you.

realtalktf

Quoted from Max

Make your own posts if this website seems too squeamish and/or bullshit for you.

Well said sir

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from realtalktf

[…]

I think it’s you that has lost touch with the website’s real meaning.

The idea was simple: “This website was setup to offer ANYONE the ability to post their thoughts and feelings on any TF2 related matter.”

The reader is the one who decides if the post is good or not, but you must respect that others may not share the same opinion. I think having a mix of satire posts and genuine gossip will add a certain edge to the website that will always cast doubt over fact or fiction.

I can agree with you to some extent and I was surprised to find myself so amused at reading some of the things posted. The gossip, the actual REALTALK opinion spitting, etc. is all great but if you’re just gonna turn from an interesting concept to epic memes and aimless banter in record time then you’ve lost all of your original appeal as a website.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I agree, I find the website is the place for anyone to post anything. Why I chose to post on there, I didn’t want to make another forum topic on the same subject and well in comparison to articles about Admirable being corrupt, I thought I was in the right ballpark. I see Realtalk as the place that publishes shit that TF.TV would never touch.

The welsh article made me giggle but not as much as Ninja_DC’s response.

basshead

mid

should just be called shittalk.tf to get rid of the expectation of any quality, getting rid of the possibility of complaints

Last edited by basshead,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »