Forum

The Gun Mettle Update

Created 2nd July 2015 @ 03:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 19 Next »

Useless

TC.Noobas

I don’t know what to say about this update, but most of it looks quite promising as a breath of fresh air.

I will wait until the update is out to criticise and just hope this latest edition of Team Fortress 2: Global Offensive might be what we need.

Tuffy

pd!

All the weapons changes are fine with me, I’m complaining right now about some nerfs but I’ll get used to it, it changes the game. The fact that you can pick the weapon on the floor confuses me, I need to really see if it will changes something crucial in the game or not. And yeah, TF:GO is alive now, and at first, making the campaign paying surprised me at first, but since the game never asked us for money since 2011 I’m ok with it

Last edited by Tuffy,

DUCKSLAYER

Can someone explain me the Black Box nerf/buff?

Dennia

FAINT

weooooow

taube

BWB

Quoted from DUCKSLAYER

Can someone explain me the Black Box nerf/buff?

You used to get 15 hp whenever you hit someone, no matter how much damage you did. Now you get health based on how much damage you did, maximum being 20 health and minimum being 10

stephen

Did anyone else see the quickiebomb change? This is going to be the go to sticky bomb for kritz pushes, considering you can change in the go now

DUCKSLAYER

Quoted from taube

[…]

You used to get 15 hp whenever you hit someone, no matter how much damage you did. Now you get health based on how much damage you did, maximum being 20 health and minimum being 10

Nvm I confused something. Thanks.

Last edited by DUCKSLAYER,

rouHe

Sniper updates
http://i.imgur.com/8El22yE.jpg

EmilioEstevez

GG

Engi changes look really balanced.

Natascha getting 20% damage resistance and Tomislav getting an accuracy buff could be huge though. Heavies with a full buff can no longer be full headshot (they basically have 540 health).

Lex

Fe |

I’m fine with all the balance changes. It seems like the TF2 team has finally listened to the community.

The weapon pickup change seems kind of pointless, I don’t think it’s a good idea in a game with 9 different classes, each having a different set of weapons.

DUCKSLAYER

Quoted from Lex

I’m fine with all the balance changes. It seems like the TF2 team has finally listened to the community.

The weapon pickup change seems kind of pointless, I don’t think it’s a good idea in a game with 9 different classes, each having a different set of weapons.

inb4 you can pick up a minigun as med

cloudy

CBT

inb4 they start making us use viewmodels.

Useless

TC.Noobas

Quoted from DUCKSLAYER

[…]

inb4 you can pick up a minigun as med

“Players have always dropped their equipped weapons when they die. But now, if it’s a weapon your class can equip, you can pick it up and take it for a test drive.”

http://www.teamfortress.com/gunmettle/powerhouse.php

Netsky

Quoted from Useless

[…]

“Players have always dropped their equipped weapons when they die. But now, if it’s a weapon your class can equip, you can pick it up and take it for a test drive.”

why must you shatter my dreams of a scout with a minigun

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

this just turned into csgo.

Equalizer and Escape Plan
Changed no healing penalty to 90% less healing from Medics while active

Like this one

Last edited by kronis,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 19 Next »