Forum

The Gun Mettle Update

Created 2nd July 2015 @ 03:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 19 Next »

Useless

TC.Noobas

Quoted from CbIHoK

Spy-cicle seems to be buffed a lot, and after speed boost from dead ringer.. maybe just ban it?:D

Buffed? 1 second of fire resistance and 10 seconds of afterburn resistance is a huge blow to the spy-cicle. I have been w+m1ing down spy-cicle spies faster now than they can gun me down. And if they try to run away with a cloak or dead ringer I can track them easier due to the fire resistance bubble popping up. Which I do hope is an unintentional feature on Valves part because it is kinda stupid.

Ontop of that they can’t trick stab you due to losing the knife, so w+m1 is by far an effective strategy against spy-cicle spies. Just because you have a faster weapon switch doesn’t mean switching your weapon to deal with someone is always the ideal strategy.

sorsa

mooz

Quoted from Limp.

[…]
You switch to spy in spaw, click like 2 buttons, you now have enemys uber type and %, switch back to whatever you was supposed to play and yh…

Please show me a hud that shows the enemy’s uber %.

Toast

WEED
S-O

Quoted from Useless

[…]

And if they try to run away with a cloak or dead ringer I can track them easier due to the fire resistance bubble popping up. Which I do hope is an unintentional feature on Valves part because it is kinda stupid.

Turns out it is intentional. It came as an unlisted patch note. It’s basically the vacc-bubble you get. Don’t understand it either.

Last edited by Toast,

Useless

TC.Noobas

Quoted from Toast

[…]

Turns out it is intentional. It came as an unlisted patch note. It’s basically the vacc-bubble you get. Don’t understand it either.

That is so dumb :s

Lyon

R.I.P Demos Badlands last rollout jump into a house. (now the demo can’t land into a house entrance, he can only land into that brigde :x)

Last edited by Lyon,

corben

you can drop medic, pick his medi gun and pop it

lel

knoxville

i’m using chris tf2 high quality with removed ragdolls and gibs. anyone else crashing randomly without error?
also tried unmodified chris hq cfg no luck

corben

Quoted from knoxville

i’m using chris tf2 high quality with removed ragdolls and gibs. anyone else crashing randomly without error?

verify game cache

doks

Quoted from Meeto

[…]

Doks? high? Heh

GL in mid playoffs.. OH WAIT

AlmightyTuna

GOLD

It seems, like, they wanted to make game more dynamic with these changes, dunno why they fucked up rocket jumping, only 2 contracts per week, meh …

knoxville

Quoted from corben

[…]

verify game cache

did already

DUCKSLAYER

Quoted from knoxville

I’m using that as well, got no problems.

Forty-Two

LOOΠΔ

Quoted from AlmightyTuna

It seems, like, they wanted to make game more dynamic with these changes, dunno why they fucked up rocket jumping, only 2 contracts per week, meh …

From TFTV forums:
http://i.imgur.com/Wp6K3Jb.jpg

stephen

My fps took a huge hit after this patch

Funs

Quoted from stephen

My fps took a huge hit after this patch

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 14 15 16 ... 19 Next »