Forum

Interest in TF2Pug.Me in Europe?

Created 31st May 2015 @ 04:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 15 Next »

dmoule

MANDEM

fukcign 120hrz fgt

btw is there nazi rules against offclasser?

retz

rip

Last edited by retz,

retz

Quoted from dmoule

fukcign 120hrz fgt

no chance to rek noobs with sniper?

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from dmoule

fukcign 120hrz fgt

yes, no more than 20% of your time offclassing from what you chose, and add up as classes that you’re shit at – you’ll get limited

you can also be reported for being shit, playing too much sniper, trolling etc

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

yes, no more than 20% of your time offclassing from what you chose, and add up as classes that you’re shit at – you’ll get limited

haha :D reminds me of someone

Last edited by LaMqTa,

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

What if you offclass for 3 minutes defending last and then get 5-0’d (aka absolutely shrek’d) in 5 minutes after you off classed? A ban would be very unfair because you can not possibly predict that your team is going full salt mode after losing only one round. You should allow at LEAST 50% of the time off-classing.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Also, running a perma sniper on viaduct is not fine? Or pulling a jukebox and doing it successfully on granary?

I feel admin discretion should be applied, not a black’n’white ruling.

damneasy

I feel like if the offclasser can be as effective as everyone else it would be fair to let them offclass.

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

should be fine to offclass if it is in a legit situation, aka attacking/defending last point etc.
even if its more than20% of the time

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

That’s just a generic tf2pugme rule we copied over from the american site, works out well for them. Of course if you’re running it in a suitable position (eg defending last, attacking last) it’s fine but also full-time sniper – even if it’s working – isn’t great fun to play against. Blanket rule that was also copied from the american system is no offclasses to mid. Viaduct isn’t even in the map pool atm anyway so that’s a moot point for now. We can just work off a process of reports if that’s better, but this isn’t a problem anyway since everyone is taking it seriously and not offclassing. I don’t mind either way, the offclassing isn’t the problem, the attitude is. Offclassing is just a result of the casual trolling attitude, key is to keep stuff keen.

ash

(Legend)

That’s fair!

Last edited by ash,

rockie

why not using the same rules etf2l has

ash

(Legend)

ETF2L has pug rules?

rockie

no i mean whitelist and everything else

Phnx

Quoted from rockie

no i mean whitelist and everything else

the only thing that is forced is 1 sniper and 1 engy (correct me if I’m wrong)
you can switch to every other class to forward spawn.
so that isn’t very useful.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 15 Next »