Forum

Interest in TF2Pug.Me in Europe?

Created 31st May 2015 @ 04:26

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 15 Next »

Buttnose

I’ve been speaking to Dango, the developer for TF2Pug.Me about creating a web-based replacement for pu2. He asked me to make a thread here, to see if there actually is interest in Europe.

Post here if you want it to be a thing.

“In order to get authorized and be allowed to play, you must have played 4 games (8 maps) in a Premiership game, or for a team which came top 4 in Division 1 / High.

No exceptions for now, maybe we’ll change this later. If you fit, write here, if you notice someone is playing who doesn’t fit, write here and we’ll remove them.”

http://eu.tf2pug.me

Last edited by Buttnose,

Thalash

wG
S-O

YES

kermit

G
sniper

If the same restrictions that pu2 had were put in place it could be pretty good.

rockie

yes, definitely

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

fucking please make it happen finally!

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

invite pls

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

team fortress 2 please yes

rockie

actually prem and top high would be better, just to resemble the prem+div1 level of pu2

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

Quoted from rockie

actually prem and top high would be better, just to resemble the prem+div1 level of pu2

good idea so we dont have to play with shitty italian people :^)

rockie

Quoted from .kr4tos

[…]

good idea so we dont have to play with shitty italian people :^)

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

rockie

i’m spreading the word

kaidus

WiK?

pleeeease

alle

vs

tbh

please do this

Do i still get a perm invite?

Last edited by Turbo,

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Yes completely. I think this would be a great stepping stone for people. I remember the days of dreaming and try harding to get into pug2. It will raise the standard, there should be class limitations for what people are allowed to play too.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 15 Next »