Forum

Lupus/Graba the Shitter(s)

Created 21st May 2015 @ 22:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8

Nevo

/ff
Jamz

Played with him, he’s a cool guy. Plus they won prem playoffs, they won their right to play Prem, no contest here.

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from fraac

Fuxx, so basically bitter wankers who take their status from videogames. I played with Graba, he’s a cool guy.

If you say so he must be a cool guy then!
Close the thread guys, fraac has made his judgement!

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Yeah, it’s not like he’s a twat. I could understand sticking the boot into a twat. I don’t know if you noticed but I think *every* team got their requested division (or higher), so anyone had the option of making a better Prem team. But they didn’t.

damneasy

Quoted from fraac

Yeah, it’s not like he’s a twat. I could understand sticking the boot into a twat. I don’t know if you noticed but I think *every* team got their requested division (or higher), so anyone had the option of making a better Prem team. But they didn’t.

There are a few high teams that should have been prem but they didnt sign up for it.

Meeto

Quoted from damneasy

[…]

There are a few high teams that should have been prem but they didnt sign up for it.

that’s the point he’s making. If Prem capable teams would rather go high, then you can’t get pissed at someone else for taking the opportunity.
But we all know this is the tier system’s fault :^)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8