Forum

Lupus/Graba the Shitter(s)

Created 21st May 2015 @ 22:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

Collaide

Quoted from kronis

Funny thing happend today.

I noticed graba deleted me after making in prem and I wanted to re-add him to schedule some games against wonderland. Added him, he accepts, I sent him my proposal to scrimm sometime. He replys – I don’t want to play against forum haters. Deletes me.

Now, Graba:

If you can point me out where I was mean or hatefull towards you, I will say sorry. If not ,then you better say sorry and re-add me to schedule some games.

And then you decide to take it one step further and call out on the forum? Nice job.

Last edited by Collaide,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from Pete_

He did the same thing to me for trying to explain to him why people are mad at him.

Why are people mad at him?

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from fraac

[…]

Why are people mad at him?

He’s pretty much a nobody who wanted to jump Highlander divs a bit too hastily and ended up making a team that wasn’t very enjoyable. Mistakes like these can happen.

Then he tried to look for a Premiership team (HL or 6v6 or both, don’t recall) in recruitment post.

Now he makes a team last minute and manages to wedge into Prem 6s completely unexpectedly. There’s also some drama I think between him and his previous 6v6 team, but I’m not well informed in that.

People who dislike Graba consist of his former teammates for whatever things happened between them, as well as other people who were not involved in any of his doings but are biased against him because of what they’ve seen + what they hear from the people who did deal with him.
Having been part of Graba’s HL team, I can say that he isn’t a bad person and really just wants to improve at a game he very obviously enjoys playing. The problem however seems to be that he wants to climb the divs up far too quickly and as a result his actions mess other people up. I wouldn’t say this is due to malicious intents, but more so due to his poor management skills and his desire to climb up faster than he should be.

I guess the “haters” think that people should climb the ladder or prove themselves first rather than going into Prem thanks to a hastily duct-taped together mixteam of carry players, but now that Loveclop has actually played a game in Prem (even if it is HL), I personally don’t care.

If anyone has anything more to add then please do so that this epic meme can die already. In my opinion, people consider it “unfair”. They can say that as much as they want but it doesn’t change the fact that Graba is playing Prem without breaking any rules.

v i d e o g a m e s

Last edited by Fuxx,

Lupus

IKEA

I was the one that pushed Graba to go prem.He wanted to play high.Now can we all go back to calling me a shitter please.

Fuxx

REMOVE

lol lupus

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Fuxx, so basically bitter wankers who take their status from videogames. I played with Graba, he’s a cool guy.

Vitilumi

tbd

Quoted from Collaide

[…]

And then you decide to take it one step further and call out on the forum? Nice job.

It’s not like Kronis could have messaged him his reply.

RTC

i’d like to hear from sideshow bona…

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

what have I got to do with it

RTC

Quoted from Sideshow

what have I got to do with it

simpsons reference

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

I have nothing against him, but this was just a dick move imo.

Nik

MEGA$$

lol grapus

doks

Quoted from kronis

I have nothing against him, but this was just a dick move imo.

You know what also a dick move is ? The helicopter LOL

damneasy

Good thread

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Can you add me to shitters list, please?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »