Forum

What's next for Team Fortress 2?

Created 30th March 2015 @ 16:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Henghast

open
bobs

Hi guys today I’m going to post a video where I list a load of 6month+ old information and rumours, link it all up and pretend like I have some legitimacy to my claims. Basically this is all just conjecture and opinion and it may well have nothing in common with the reality of any upcoming update or future plans.

During this I will include clips where I play demoman terribly before switching to demoknight specific clips and managing to do even worse. All under the guise of my channel name “valve news network” which whilst sounding official is just as much a load of shit as my playing ability.

Thank you for tuning in.

evokje

WiK?

You guys seem upset because he gets youtube money lol

rockie

that guy says a lot of bullshit, i wouldn’t trust him that much

nole

BWB

i agree with kkaltuu 100%

damneasy

blablabla they said this few months ago too -.-

CHERRY

Quoted from MARKO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CygYCYVCkVg

M A T C H M A K I N G B O Y S

I thought it’s matchfixing honestly :D

Useless

TC.Noobas

This guy sure is late to the party.

Netsky

new hats and taunts

Quoted from Netsky

new hats and taunts

+ Mannpower updates
+ Localisation files

PuzZle

Boys
GG

I watched the video for the gameplay

such a good demoman

Popcorp

Why are you guys complaining about his gameplay? He’s just talking about Valve related topics/rumors, not commenting his own gameplay. If you want to watch some pro player playing, I suggest you type this in search: team fortress 2 competitive pov

Last edited by Popcorp,

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

I really doubt that TF2 will switch to Source 2, and if that happens they will unfix ton of exploits that they have fixed in TF2 before and were not fixed in L4D/CS GO/DOTA etc…

I didn’t consider that, that might be a problem. I imagine it will be the same for the Dota 2 port to Source 2 though?

A game engine can’t magically fix the internet unfortunately, as long as there is latency the hit detection will never be perfect :)

Obviously. But considering how wonky the backstab mechanic can be at times, where neither the stabber nor the “stabbee” sees the players’ alignment correctly, resulting in either failstabs or facestabs, I’m sure it can be significantly improved.

Phnx

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

I really doubt that TF2 will switch to Source 2, and if that happens they will unfix ton of exploits that they have fixed in TF2 before and were not fixed in L4D/CS GO/DOTA etc…

A game engine can’t magically fix the internet unfortunately, as long as there is latency the hit detection will never be perfect :)

yes because being able to whip somebody when he is behind you is unfix-able.
this is just the worst case, but there are many other small things that still can be improved

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
yes because being able to whip somebody when he is behind you is unfix-able.
this is just the worst case, but there are many other small things that still can be improved

Yeah, I never quite understood that one. It should be as easy as enabling lag compensation for teammates, should it not?

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

If they ever fix the backstab hitreg it would be a huge nerf effectively for the spy. Facestabs have been part of the game for a long time now.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »