Forum

Sorex banned for 2 months...

Created 22nd March 2015 @ 18:34

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

this is evil evil

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

Just FYI, the demo requests are e-mailed to the team leaders. It’s not like we just post a demo request silently months after the games have been played.

True dat. It’s up to the leaders to take action, and inform the players to upload the demos.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

Just FYI, the demo requests are e-mailed to the team leaders. It’s not like we just post a demo request silently months after the games have been played.

http://etf2l.org/matches/51634/#comment-397895

Oh and I never received an email either. Automated systems can be buggy…or human intervention forgetting to tick “that box”.

Last edited by Hildreth,

Vitilumi

tbd

Quoted from Sideshow

Why don’t the players themselves get an e-mail? You have everyone’s e-mail anyway…

Yeah, sometimes bad team leaders *COUGH PHIL* (<3) don't check their emails. ;)

NeuTronas

Emails should be sent to those people whose demos are requested instead :)

Last edited by NeuTronas,

evokje

WiK?

How about notifications like when you have to accept the match time but for demo requests?

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from NeuTronas

Emails should be sent to those people whose demos are requested instead :)

This is definitely true.

Thalash

wG
S-O

MAYBE SOREX CHEATS AND HE DOESN’T WANT TO UPLOAD DEMOS?!?!?!?

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from Sepu

Yeah, admins decided to request demos from Lethal Weapon-game after 3 weeks of it being played.

somehow my team managed to find the demos

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

LEGO uncontested champions of not uploading demos!

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Sideshow

Why don’t the players themselves get an e-mail? You have everyone’s e-mail anyway…

The system doesn’t support automatically sending e-mails to anyone other than team leaders. Unfortunately we don’t have time to send them out manually.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from evokje

How about notifications like when you have to accept the match time but for demo requests?

I requested this some time ago when we switched to swiss system, would definitely still like to see this, shouldn’t be very hard to implement either (?)

rockie

is it worth a thread lol, he’ll learn how to upload demos eventually, give him time Kappa

Josh

ez
LEGO

Quoted from WML

:o
http://etf2l.org/forum/user/49395

Why must you constantly focus on LEGO? everytime i check a stream of us playing, you’re shittalking, get a life holy fuck

Last edited by Josh,

piotrek63

BowDown

To be fair, back in the day when I used to lead a team and demos of my pyro and heavy were requested by the admins, I swear I never got an email, it was just a comment on the match page and I only got an email notifying me of the minor warning for my team.

WML

Quoted from Josh

[…]

Why must you constantly focus on LEGO? everytime i check a stream of us playing, you’re shittalking, get a life holy fuck

Well sorry if I offended you good Sir.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »