(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

I’m just disappointed that Slaw’s team didnt make it to open. gj kaltu

BAITO

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

Fart Enough.

Quoted from DCS

PS: I assure you most HL admins are able to read an understand words. At least I can vouch for kkaltuu

:DD

Larath

/gE/
GoodE

Justice for AG100! aarongaming is the best.

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

Is there any reason at all that Evil’s team isn’t in prem?

Quoted from Josh

[…]

Please give us mid, we don’t want to play against aids tryhards.

Haven’t you heard the “d5 hl srs bsns” quote? in mid/open the shit gets real fo real :o)

MS

0fo
0FO

Thank you. Now équipe doesn’t have to fold.

Dandere

Quoted from MS

Thank you. Now équipe doesn’t have to fold.

+1

p.s. sorry based etf2l admins for being mean but we’re just a shit team who play for fun

Last edited by Solid,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

lol

this is evil evil

Quoted from nijoonen

Is there any reason at all that Evil’s team isn’t in prem?

We said no to be placed in prem. A few of us, isn’t playing at our highest level any more and/or switched mainclasses. Also playing 1 season in high, would potentially prepare us better for prem as a team, if that’s something we wanted later on, in case we want to tryhard again.

I would also like to point out, that I was approached by an admin this week, whom asked if Biggus Dickus was ready to play in prem playoffs, with no notice at all. Wasn’t even aware there was such a thing. I would recommend admins to better highlight this for next season, so teams can be better prepared for this, and make sure to be available the week it’s taking place.

Vitilumi

tbd

TRG in high

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from Dandere

[…]

+1

p.s. sorry based etf2l admins for being mean but we’re just a shit team who play for fun

Apology accepted.

Steve!

S-O

people just wanna play the videogame, why you gotta make it hard for them?
comp should be an experience of personal growth for everyone and i wish the players of all the new prem teams the best of luck. I hope they have fun playing and improve, instead of being smothered by shitposting and people being butthurt for stupid, selfish reasons.
/zen

P.S. Maybe if more people wanted to be HL admins the seedings would go smoother

Josh

ez
LEGO

Quoted from snappe

[…]

Haven’t you heard the “d5 hl srs bsns” quote? in mid/open the shit gets real fo real :o)

Ye but none can counter the backburner pyro that hides in a corner in mid or open

RTC

http://i.imgur.com/Qn6DulH.png

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »