Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS HL EDITION

Created 20th March 2015 @ 22:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 Next »

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

As far as I know premature over extenders an gun art wanted to go high. (Gun art 100%)

As for your team I do not remember you requesting a change of divisions after the provisionals came out. You have me in your friends list for sure, dunno about kkaltuu. We would have reviewed your roster and possibly/ probably would have switched your team to open, just like we did with equipe from high to mid (although they did the complete opposite and created a huge standoff on the forums).

Teams that actually talk to us are heard.

So don’t complain about the stupid admins, you did nothing correct this and now, after almost a week after the publishing of divs, you are complaining. Way to look for someone to blame, don’t you think?

Last edited by DCS,

Kaneco

Im gonna cherish this moment as top 3 in high as I’m sure it won’t last long.

JoeTea

I don’t get why teams are getting put in higher divisions than what the requested at all if there are theoretically unlimited slots in each tier. I can understand that you don’t want sandbaggers but the teams complaining obviously AREN’T sandbaggers so why did they get moved up against their request?

WML

Emone have loveclop ez prem win.

Dandere

Quoted from DCS

You have me in your friends list for sure, dunno about kkaltuu. We would have reviewed your roster and possibly/ probably would have switched your team to open, just like we did with equipe from high to mid (although they did the complete opposite and created a huge standoff on the forums).

To be fair, before I started the drama, one of our team talked to kkaltuu and got the general response of “we looked at your team and thought you should fill the spaces in high” and when the team member told him about how we lost literally 80% of our scrims to ~mid teams (as we had shown in the screenies), kkaltuu just ignored him.

Although, it might just be kkaltuu who does that and not other HL admins.

Last edited by Dandere,

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from JoeTea

I don’t get why teams are getting put in higher divisions than what the requested at all if there are theoretically unlimited slots in each tier. I can understand that you don’t want sandbaggers but the teams complaining obviously AREN’T sandbaggers so why did they get moved up against their request?

Some teams who request to mid can do pretty well in high.
People seem to think that they HAVE to win the divison to belong to it,so teams that would be around mid/low high (still high) thinks that they rather try to win mid instead of improving in high.
And didnt Mia’s team request to play in lower division in season6 and they won div1?

Ofcourse i do understand that getting totally rolled in higher division,you totally dont belong is bad (e.g low team in high) but isn’t this supposed to be competition?
I mean if you just wan’t to have fun,take a break from competitive and play pubs/center/mixes/whatever with friends or something.

Dandere

Quoted from Tseini

[…]

And didnt Mia’s team request to play in lower division in season6 and they won div1?

Other way around, we requested division 1 and got put in div 2 for the provisionals.

Max

Fusion

Quoted from DCS

As far as I know premature over extenders an gun art wanted to go high. (Gun art 100%)

Just because they want it, doesn’t mean they deserve it. And I see lots of teams that doesn’t deserve to be in high/mid are in high/mid.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn’t High d1/d2, Mid d3/d4 and open d5/d6? What’s the point of putting d5 level teams against d3/d4 or even d1/d2? Surely you must have better reasons to put some questionable teams in high/mid other than the simple “they wanted it”.

adysky

im 110% sure pmox wanted to go mid

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Quoted from DCS

As for your team I do not remember you requesting a change of divisions after the provisionals came out. You have me in your friends list for sure, dunno about kkaltuu. We would have reviewed your roster and possibly/ probably would have switched your team to open, just like we did with equipe from high to mid (although they did the complete opposite and created a huge standoff on the forums).

So don’t complain about the stupid admins, you did nothing correct this and now, after almost a week after the publishing of divs, you are complaining. Way to look for someone to blame, don’t you think?

I wasn’t arround when divs came out, they are new so they didn’t really knew how to aproach it and now it’s too late.

Also I did get response instead “it’s too late now” I received multiple answers that we belong to mid which is really not true.

Last edited by Hajdzik,

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from Tseini

[…]I mean if you just wan’t to have fun,take a break from competitive and play pubs/center/mixes/whatever with friends or something.

or just don’t play games at all, they’re not meant to be fun

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

LAWL WHY ARE WE EVEN IN MID CAN WE GO OPEN PLEASE.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from Dandere

[…]

To be fair, before I started the drama, one of our team talked to kkaltuu and got the general response of “we looked at your team and thought you should fill the spaces in high” and when the team member told him about how we lost literally 80% of our scrims to ~mid teams (as we had shown in the screenies), kkaltuu just ignored him.

Although, it might just be kkaltuu who does that and not other HL admins.

Let’s just play and see what comes around, shall we? I checked the results from beyond the great pond and they seem to show wins for both whereiskaido and v3, both of which requested to not be seeded into high but mid.

Generally I agree with tseini: people seem to forget sometimes that someone is gonna win (almost) everything, and others are gonna lose (almost) everything. That’s just how the game works.

Of course we do make mistakes, that one team may be seeded too high, that other team too low. That’s what we reviewed with the div change requests, and if you weren’t around for the provisionals and did not fill a buddy in what to do, then this is very unlucky Hajdzik, but that is hardly our fault. We do publish these provisionals to give everybody the chance to double check. If you can’t manage to do that… :-/

Kaneco

Quoted from DCS

[…]

Let’s just play and see what comes around, shall we? I checked the results from beyond the great pond and they seem to show wins for both whereiskaido and v3, both of which requested to not be seeded into high but mid.

Generally I agree with tseini: people seem to forget sometimes that someone is gonna win (almost) everything, and others are gonna lose (almost) everything. That’s just how the game works.

Of course we do make mistakes, that one team may be seeded too high, that other team too low. That’s what we reviewed with the div change requests, and if you weren’t around for the provisionals and did not fill a buddy in what to do, then this is very unlucky Hajdzik, but that is hardly our fault. We do publish these provisionals to give everybody the chance to double check. If you can’t manage to do that… :-/

To be fair, and while I believe we deserve being in high (as its a 24 team division, not so sure if it was 16), AD its still one of the weakest teams of the div IMO, so you cant really count on that game. While whereiskaido is a team full of great individual players, even if they’re trolling around in HL.

All in all I think u did a great job with the seedings, its notorious the skill ceiling decreased a lot the last 2 seasons in these divisions (prem-div2) but I still think there’s gonna be some quality tf2 being players. Good work!

Matt

TEZC
TEZC

Does anybody actually really care about highlander?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 Next »