notdoggo
Dr. med.

Donate to etf2l
Win smzi to mentor you

Profit

(;

hawku

AYO

Buy a qck+, buy a razer abyssus, change your sens to 28.8cm/360, sit in tl_walkway and shoot strafing bots all day. Once you’ve done that for a month solid. Get a 2000+ rating on a popular mge server.

100% this is the best advice you’ll get on this thread, I’m probably the best player here.

Last edited by hawku,

kindred

myx
SDCK!

Quoted from hr

[…]
Can’t sleep :(

http://xkcd.com/386/

on topic: run at the demo

Last edited by kindred,

Here I Am

Quoted from hawku

Buy a qck+, buy a razer abyssus, change your sens to 28.8cm/360, sit in tl_walkway and shoot strafing bots all day. Once you’ve done that for a month solid. Get a 2000+ rating on a popular mge server.

100% this is the best advice you’ll get on this thread, I’m probably the best player here.

Sorry for the stupid question, but what is a mge server?

PdH

Quoted from Here I Am

[…]

Sorry for the stupid question, but what is a mge server?

mge is 1v1
mge server are server with map-parts where you can train 1v1 with randoms or friends

Here I Am

Thx, the TF2 community is the best community I´ve ever seen. Compared to DotA2, LoL and SC2

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Quoted from hawku

Can agree, but replace abyssus with g400

Drackk

best
sniper

Quoted from zen1th

[…]
Can agree, but replace abyssus with g400

no, zowie fk

rockie

Quoted from Here I Am

the TF2 community is the best community I´ve ever seen. Compared to DotA2, LoL and SC2

good one

alf

Quoted from rockie

[…]

good one

I dont know what your problem is.
There will always be black sheeps.
Only thing i dont like about the comm is that it is continuously shrinking.
Compared to other games with such a competetive character people seem pretty relaxed to me.
A good example for that this comm rocks was that toucan charity thingy.

most community sites aren’t shrinking though

Kaneco

Quoted from kKaltUu

most community sites aren’t shrinking though

I think its not as much shrinking but more a declining in the increase. Which is easy to notice

shapeless

Get an fps config, turn off mouse acceleration, turn on raw input, turn off viewmodels. If you have the money, getting the best possible specs for your PC, getting the best possible internet in your area, and getting a 144hz monitor will drastically improve your game. Although these factors are very beneficially, 99% of improving is practicing. The most effective ways of practicing hitscan is tracking mid-air bots on tr_walkway_rc2 and playing MGE. If you want to get better in a short period of time i.e. 3 months, playing a consistently high amount of hours on scout every day would see the job done. Good luck! :)

edit: shit i didnt mean to necro

Last edited by shapeless,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5