Get better in a short time as Scout

Created 19th March 2015 @ 18:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

filterboy

Get Meme’d by lememeguy69

Last edited by filterboy,

.Selo

Watch demos!

I can’t stress enough how fast improvement will come if you know how to properly analyze the problems you face by watching your own demos.
Make sure to also watch POV demos from Scouts who play on a high level to develop good habits.

Of course, its probably the most boring way to ‘improve’, but its certainly better than grinding it out by playing lobbies and DM all day long.

Last edited by .Selo,

Here I Am

Quoted from Bloodis

connect 109.201.148.199:20030

Server is full…

hr

Quoted from smziii

[link] Keepo

Really stupid thing to do linking to cheats, especially for someone in your position.

BoneSponge

xd 144hz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here I Am

So, the believable answers say just practice or do I understand this wrong?

repu

watch demos from serious pcws. play a lot of pugs and dm. 144hz monitor is absolutely helpful.

olBaa

Quoted from smziii

link to hax was here

doesnt work, you get vac ban
anyone has better ideas

plz i need soon

Last edited by olBaa,

Bona

PMW

add schocky for tips

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from hr

[…]
Really stupid thing to do linking to cheats, especially for someone in your position.

“in my position” :D

hr

Quoted from smziii

[…]

“in my position” :D

Yes in your position. People watch you play in prem, people will recognise you on the forums. I even voted for you as scout of the season last season. Promoting cheats even as a joke is an incredibly stupid thing to do.

dAGNER

duplo

Quoted from hr

[…]

explain

you think people who look up to sam is going to start cheating if he jokes about it? At that point you are really just insulting the intelligence of his fans.

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from hr

[…]
Yes in your position. People watch you play in prem, people will recognise you on the forums. I even voted for you as scout of the season last season. Promoting cheats even as a joke is an incredibly stupid thing to do.

we esport now

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Gain German citizenship….

google “aimbot download”.

Watch the Prem Medals roll in.

Mundi

dogs.tf

i downloaded improving software that samzi recommended!:)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »