Forum

Etf2l New div system

Created 10th March 2015 @ 14:38

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Nechi

TEZC

i know im bit late but aswell i have to try to do somthing
This new option aint giving chance to new teams win and improve because high d5+4 teams playing against them aswell teams in d4 level have to play against d3-2 and then they have no chance to win
there is alot of teams in high and mid that shouldnt be there and with the div system it would never happend aswell.
There is no balance between divs and teams and is just a complete mess. think about i for season 21s you will bring back the smart div system(if you want i got some ideas to improve the system) insted tier system so you will let new players and old players chance to improve and have fun to.

Last edited by Nechi,

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

as i said many times before, if high is 32 teams and no one else wants to fucking go high what you wanna do. they just filled it up with people who applied for it, maybe the standard is lower than another season but nothing you can do.
dividing into groups doesn’t make it more balanced. while you might play 1-2 bad matches at the beginning of the swiss season, it should get more and more even the longer the season goes on. sure the standings can’t be taken as a tier ranking or something but they should be pretty accurate. ofc the system isn’t flawless but it’s still much much better than groups of 8

Last edited by TaylorSwiftFan100,

we better listen to another open player with 4 games in etf2l teaching us about whats good and bad

well you have to listen to him i mean….he’s…uhm…speaking for everyone apparently?

Relior

hf

as basti said, every team will face a team at the same level after about 2 weeks within the season. there will always be teams who think that this system is “unfair” or whatsoever but this is honestly the most balanced way of setting up the tiers. i am sure that a lot more people would complain about the old system because they have been put into the bracket with the more dominant teams at their skill level

doks

What ? The shittier you play the shittier opponents you get… if you lose your games – look for reasons elsewhere but not in the system.

With groups of 8 there used to be inbalace as well. Some groups were so strong that a team that ends up in 4th place could easily be 1st in a different group in the same division.

rockie

Quoted from JackyLegs

we better listen to another open player with 4 games in etf2l teaching us about whats good and bad

well you have to listen to him i mean….he’s…uhm…speaking for everyone apparently?

he’s speaking for himself, this is how it works in the rest of the civilized world, i don’t know if you’re part of it

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from rockie

[…]

he’s speaking for himself, this is how it works in the rest of the civilized world, i don’t know if you’re part of it

******didn’t read the post*****

rockie

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

******didn’t read the post*****

why would i?

Bulow

GG

Please do your homework Perm :'(

rockie

wanna hear a joke? http://i.imgur.com/L8Sj7Xs.png

Last edited by rockie,

Nechi

TEZC

Quoted from JackyLegs

1. you dont have to rage
2. im mid… and i know guys in high mid divs and we all agree for that
mabey you think im wrong and that ok but you dont have to agree aswell

rockie

Quoted from Nechi

[…]
2. im mid… and i know guys in high mid divs and we all agree for that
mabey you think im wrong and that ok but you dont have to agree aswell

that’s not up to you to decide or say, if they agree, they can talk about it on the forum, i’m sure there are ppl who feel like you, but they don’t talk often

Last edited by rockie,

Nechi

TEZC

Quoted from TaylorSwiftFan100

as i said many times before, if high is 32 teams and no one else wants to fucking go high what you wanna do. they just filled it up with people who applied for it, maybe the standard is lower than another season but nothing you can do.
dividing into groups doesn’t make it more balanced. while you might play 1-2 bad matches at the beginning of the swiss season, it should get more and more even the longer the season goes on. sure the standings can’t be taken as a tier ranking or something but they should be pretty accurate. ofc the system isn’t flawless but it’s still much much better than groups of 8

indeed but if the league can imrpvoe div system dont you think it will be much better then this system
and im not talking about lose or win from what i see the most of teams cant handle the mid/high has you see lemming is d3-2 level team i think we all can agree to that but there is alot of teams that won d5 and they cant handle the mid tier and then they will just be like 21st place and it is really bummer even they could be in d4 and do good job and improve to.
and to everyone that is my opinion you dont have to agree but is only opinion guys

omg im so upset and raging about what a MID player has to say!!!11

you have alternatives if you can’t handle open

the solution isn’t to change the system but to get better and beat the system

Nechi

TEZC

Quoted from JackyLegs

omg im so upset and raging about what a MID player has to say!!!11

you have alternatives if you can’t handle open

the solution isn’t to change the system but to get better and beat the system

pls jacky is not about open and that i lost i aint gonna talk about it cuz i just helped my friend there after i back from break
i blame system or somthing like that im just saying what i think bout it

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »