Forum

Stay up obscenely late ?? Like highlander?

Created 21st February 2015 @ 23:56

Add A Reply Pages: 1

CasualNA

SGDS

Hello. This is my first post on this forum, so I am sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I’ll make this very simple. I’m looking for an EU player who is up very late (until 3:30-6:30 AM depending where you are) who would like to play for an NA team. I have a team at the moment that needs players, however, this is something I am always in the need of.

Essentially, if you are already up very late most nights and would be interested in playing in scrims and matches in NAHL, please add me. Even if you can’t start, I always need people to merc.

Thx!

Edit: Silver/Gold Div

Last edited by CasualNA,

Collaide

The recruitment section ( http://etf2l.org/recruitment/ ) is the right place to look

kermit

G
sniper

Also as an aside you haven’t said which skill level the player/s you’re looking for should be.

sad-panda

Hmmm i can :s I don’t really sleep very well but your not really stating whats its for :P

UGC/ETF2L/MIXES/PUBS

i used to play na heavy and scout a fair bit can properly do engie too

Last edited by sad-panda,

Forty-Two

LOOΠΔ

I always think it’s cool when people brave the ping and mix up the scenes a bit instead of that silly ‘NA vs EU’ semi-flamewar, so it’s nice that you do. But I’m quite curious, why are you *specifically* looking for an EU player for your team?

Last edited by Forty-Two,

stuntz

maybe he needs PLAYER THIRTY-TWO ping sniper :)

RTC

I’ve merc’d an NA Silver scrim before as an Engineer when I was at a Euro Gold level. Server was in Chicago, so the ping wasn’t too bad. But the ping most probably would be unbearable if the server was located on the west coast.

Last edited by RTC,

Add A Reply Pages: 1